• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

104 tabs, that's a new record!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I have around 40 tabs open right now. It's getting to be a pretty high amount, but I don't have the time right now to go through them. And most of them I still need. So 40 tabs is going to be what I'll have for a while, until I open up more.

The highest number of tabs I've opened were over 100 when I wanted to click eggs on GPX+.
    Before the new Berry Feeder was introduced, GPX+ was the main culprit of all the tabs I had open in a browser. I at least had 150 open at any one time.

Why do you guys open so many tabs?
    Most of mine are images from random websites that I find amusing and want to share with others. I don't want to save them to my computer or my own imgur account, so I just keep them open until the appropriate time comes to use them. Like I had one tab open since April, and just closed it now because I shared the image in it.

Back