• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th movie

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Anyone watched it yet? It came out on DVD 2 days ago.

I'm watching it at the moment (I can't understand any of it though haha but I couldn't wait for subs) The start seems quite cool.
    It went through showing all the legendaries and for some reason, Lucario and Unknown. The water that Kyogre was in looked cool. Mew came up first and at the end of the legendary scene shown Ho-Oh and Mew together.
    Then it went on to show some scenes past movies (yes, showing Misty and *gasp* May!) in kind of squares behind the twerps walking. They were talking about past battles in this scene ("batoru" is one of the few Japanese words I know)
    - Then it went into Unown exploding and Dialga and Palkia coming up, shrowded in darkness and went to a scene with an old man reading a book and he dropped an egg timer (symbolising a disruption in time, I suppose) and it broke and went back to Dialga and Palkia, now battling. Their cries sound VERY cool.

That's all I've got up to so far, but it looks really cool! The drawing look really good and the sky looks cool haha. I mean, the clouds aren't all horrible like they are in the programme. They look REAL.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've just got up to the Together 2007 part. Ash eating Brock's candy floss was hilarious XD But I fear the English D/P song being in this movie. It won't fit at all. Unless they do a remix. But I want a full length version of it...I can't wait for the movie to be dubbed though.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • In the beginning they were showing the Pokemon featured in the past movies. :3

xD OMG I loved that part where they were eating cotton candy.

10th movie

Panshot From Movie 10 that I made. :D

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
  • I just finished watching it and all I can say is that it was awesome. This movie just made my christmas.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2009
    Yep, I've seen it. Tied for my favourite along with 8th movie now! ^^ Loved the bit in Tonio's study..like

Alice: Tonio, wake up! x_x *worrying like mad, shakes him*
    Tonio: *wakes up* Oh, Alice...good morning. ^_^
    Alice: ...*drops him* >=(

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    can u guys upload it to youtube or veoh?

I'm watching it on YouTube, I'm on part 5 now
    https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BlissBuzz3

That person with the red hair is kind of perverted (at least he seems to be when you can't understand him) he wouldn't leave the blonde haired woman alone. But it was funny when the woman rejected him and Brock was all happy. I hate it when Team Rocket help out the random villians, it seems so cheesy. Oh yeah, I loved the Carnivine balloon XD

Yeah I wish there was more meat to this story too..it's tied in 2nd with Movie 2 on my Top Pokemovies list. :3

10th movie

This part was hilarious. xD

XD That was hilarious. It was such a random face *saved*

I don't see it in stores yet, so maybe its not out on the shelves...

Its only in Japanese at the moment. But its good to watch, anyway

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    XD, can't wait to get my hads on it,

BTW, i know this is kind of offtopic but, is the DVD region 2 or multi-regional? I wan't to see if my DVD Player can play it, this movie sounds very funny unlike the past ones

^VAdvancedK9V^

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2014
    Could someone please upload it to an online hosting place? The torrent is only at 1% for me after 40 minutes, and I wanted to watch the movie tomorrow at my grandma's with my brothers.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • CGI blends a lot better than last movie. And the music is lovely. The fighting was indeed intense and Dialga and Palkia sure wrecked a lot of havoc.

Story-wise, the movie has a lot of elements that looks similar to the second movie: a song that quells the fighting. A Pokemon that guard/protect. They both looked like a gonner too.

IMO, movie 8 is story-wise still the best movie in my book. This movie comes close and I do notice that the history is being told much better with all the flashbacks and stuff rather than a dry legend.

Hikari is joining Ash doing some "save the day"-action that Ash usually do in the previous movies.

Alberto. I'm kinda disappointed in this guy. He was portraited as the main villian in the trailers, but he ended up as comedy relief.

Darkrai has some nice moves. The way it can just dive into the ground and move around in high speed like that is cool. As for the part were Darkrai dies, imo it would be better for the dramatics if it stayed dead.

Lol at Hikari's conversation
    Alice: but it's a long way up...
    Hikari: Daijobu! (It's alright)
    *later in the stairways*
    Hikari: Daijobu janai... (It's NOT alright...)

Ash giving Pikachu the "hug of death" cracked me up.
    10th movie

If you can't wait to see the movie you can find some images here: https://unown.un.funpic.org/index.php?section=gallery/movie10
    Though I must say that it surely spoils the fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2015
    Released: [PM]Pocket Monsters DP Movie 1 - Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai[SUB H264]

10th movie

Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai (Japanese: ディアルガVSパルキアVSダークライ) is the first Generation IV Pokémon movie, and the tenth Pokémon movie overall.

-------------------- #[email protected] PRESENTS --------------------
    TiTLE...........: Pocket Monsters DP Movie 1 - Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai
    YEAR............: 2007
    GENRE...........: Anime
    RUNTiME.........: 91 min
    RELEASE DATE....: 12-25-2007
    FORMAT..........: Matroska
    ViDEO...........: 720x480 @ 23.976fps H.264
    AUDiO...........: DD 5.1 Japanese, DD 2.0 Japanese
    SUBTiTLES.......: English (Hardsubbed)
    FiLES...........: 29x50 MB + 10% PAR2
    SiZE............: 1361 MB

We'd like to thank all those that helped with this release.

Translation: Yamato-san & Murgatroyd
    Typesetting: TSS_Killer
    Raw Provider: Sableye
    Timing: Sunain, FullMasta, & jj984jj
    Editors: zhenlin & Archaic
    Karaoke: Sunain & JDS
    Encoder: SZGY

And now for the technical part:

The video and audio tracks have been encapsulated into an MKV container, as usual. Like last year, the video is encoded anamorphically which means the video has to be stretched horizontally on playback (this ensures optimal video storage; the original DVD is encoded exactly like this). AVI doesn't support this natively, hence the MKV release. Both 5.1 and 2.0 AC3 tracks have been included for your optimal audio experience.

For more information on the Movie you can visit the Bulbapedia article.

Torrent: Click Here
    Usenet: alt.binaries.multimedia.anime.highspeed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back