• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

13 Year Old Father

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Babies having babies. It's really terrible that a little twelve year old boy had to go off and have sex. Although he's thirteen at this time, he's not thirteen and sexually active. He's thirteen and a father. The fifteen year old mother isn't a real shock for me, as I've seen other people her age get pregnant in the past.

At this rate, the kid will be a grandfather before he's thirty. Kind of weird having someone call you Gramps when you're just coming out of college, assuming that the boy's going to go to one. :/

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Oh, I just watched the news on TV just then.

Apparently another boy has claimed that the baby is his, and that there could be 6 more people who could be the baby's father..

...lol?

I'm not sure if there's an article on the internet about it. :x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    They look terrible

Interesting person though! I'd love to see an interview of him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It's a real shame. Teenage pregnancy leads to early death sometimes. :O

lol wut
    Says who? Is there any proof backing your statement? Cause it's not as if it's anything unnatural.

Apparently another boy has claimed that the baby is his, and that there could be 6 more people who could be the baby's father..

...lol?

ahahahaha that is awesome, and i wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Zet

Years

...lol?

that would make a lot of sense

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No wonder he looks so young, hes only 122cm and his voice hasn't even broken yet.

Oh and by the way, 122cm is short for a 13 year old :|
    Yep it sure is i mean i was what 175. at 13 and now at 16 i am at what 178-179.
    Anyway i feel bad for them. They dont want them to be demonized and teased at school meanwhile they go and put it in the sunday paper. Yeh bunch of idiots at the sun better start thinking whats better good articles or protecting the public. Anyway lol if i got a kid at this age sure i would freak out and all but hey i might be able to take up the responsibility. That is i think so i mean hell i cant go 2 minutes without bumping into something. And also pokemon michael you will see the whole after 18 thing will change sooner or later.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Wow. Just wow. I love the fact that this child, this innocent 13-yr old is willing to take care of this baby, but, he just doesn't know any of the responsibilities!! For pete's sake, what 13 yr old doesn't know that finace at least means you need money?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I seriously found this rather messed up. The kid looks like an 8 year-old and has a child with absolutely no idea how to take care of her. Also, the amount of publicity this is getting is also becoming ridiculous... =\

And now...
    Two other teenage boys are also now in the headlines with their own exclusive stories - they say they could be Maisie's father as they both slept with Chantelle Stedman around the same time as Alfie Patten.
    ... someone else wants their 5 minutes of fame?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    im pretty sure this happens in like africa and iraq and places like that all the time. now because it happens in the US its a big deal.

+that girl is ugly :o

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It could only happen in the UK, I lol'd when I saw on the Wright Stuff that she dosn't know who the dad is.
    The poor baby didn't ask to be created by two irresponsible teens... The teen parents probably didn't have a good upbringing if they think that this is acceptable; the baby won't have a good upbringing from them either, it will probably also be a teen parent and then the cycle continues.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    why does this always happen in the UK. All that says to me is parents need to teach their children properly about contraception and all the consequences of not using any.

People can do silly things sometime (I have once) but at that age they shouldn't even be thinking about anything like that. The boy looks like 6 and the mum well not even going into that one. Also with the rumours of there being more potential fathers it shows even more young people just being irresponsible. Unless the system changes on how young people are taught about these things this will become more and more common and it shouldn't. They are far to young to understand what they are doing or what they have gotten themselves into. I have a sister that will be a year old in April and that is hard for me to cope and I'm not the parent.

They have no income, still have to go to school and they now have a child. There is no way the child will get the life that it deserves. My mum had me at 17. She had to give up school and worked all the time to make sure I got the best life. They are far younger than she was and they are in no position to leave school and they are far to young to earn a substantial amount of money. Only person I feel sorry for in all of this is the baby.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I'm not at all suprised. In fact, the youngest parent ever
    recorded was Lina Medina, age 5 1/2, from Peru.
    As cold-hearted as this may seem, I don't really care how the
    baby will grow up. It's their concern, not mine.
    The only thing i'm worried about is the fact that the
    kid doesn't even know what the word "finance" means.
    Then again, that's what dictionaries are for...

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmmm...I may get alot of conflict over this, but I blame it on the parents. I mean, why didn't they supervise them enough so this wouldn't happen? Why didn't they talk to their son/daughter earlier? It could have been prevented...But the boy and the girl are just idiotic.
    EDIT: Oh, and I just found out the girl was taking birth control pills but missed one. I wonder how she got those pills? Even if not from a parent, a parent should still find them in her possesion.

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    When I saw this picture I thought Chantelle was the mum.
    13 Year Old Father

I personally think it is disgusting.

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    I suppose its only decent to congratulate the new parents. However, I don't think that they are ready for the responsibility that comes with raising a child. Both of them are still in school, meaning that in addition to their activities at school, they also have a baby to raise and take care of, which is a full time job. The two also likely lack the experience needed to raise a child , and the baby is likely to have a rather unstable childhood.

Zet

Years
    Hmmm...I may get alot of conflict over this, but I blame it on the parents. I mean, why didn't they supervise them enough so this wouldn't happen? Why didn't they talk to their son/daughter earlier? It could have been prevented...But the boy and the girl are just idiotic.
    EDIT: Oh, and I just found out the girl was taking birth control pills but missed one. I wonder how she got those pills? Even if not from a parent, a parent should still find them in her possesion.
    ...did you even read the article at all? they wanted a baby and why would the girl take birth control pills if she wanted to have a baby?

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    This makes me feel sad to be British. Children of 13 do know the birds and the bees talk (and most of them have found stuff on the internet), so in part they have their own minds and thus are able to make their own choices with informed opinions. However, I don't know that either set of grandparents (of the baby, parents of the kids) can be completely blameless in this, because children do not plan to have babies at 13/15 unless the idea has been planted in their minds from family or situations.

Back