• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

13 Year Old Father

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Wow.... A father at Thirteen? Thats just nuts.... The kid don't even look 8!

Well, thats what he gets, I guess for being irresponsible.... And his girlfriends 15, right?

I hope someone helps take care of the baby. I'm glad the mother decided against abortion... But really, the kid went EXTREME! hope he does well.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I was reading that 7 other boys have come foward to say they were all with her around the time she got pregnant too, do we all get a go?

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Wow, 7 now? I only heard of 2 other potentials, and part of me thinks that they're doing for this attention. But if it's proved Alfie isn't the dad...well well.

Kinda makes me feel....a bit ashamed of youth today.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Why's everyone hating on the girl looking like a 'crack-addict in her late teens?' It's stupid. What the hell has her looking like a crack addict got to do with raising a baby? And don't quote this and say "Because she might be doing drugs" because there's no proof of her doing drugs. Seriously.

What makes me laugh is that when Alfie is in his 30s or 40s, the baby will nearly be as old as him.

On a serious note, I don't see a reason to be so shocked about this. It's their life, their choice. They're the ones that have to deal with the baby now, so we shouldn't say that they'll be bad parents. If they're devoted enough, they can do it just as well as any other mother... 'cept buying the baby stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    This kind of thing is what you get for not teaching abstinence anymore...

~Mooshykris

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    He looks like an 8 year old kid holding his baby brother.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Holy Smokes...that poor kid doesn't even look like 13, 8 yrs. old is right, WOW...kids these days are seriously getting into the wrong things these days...well some not ALL...but I hope God stays with these people there and bless that baby's life...

I wish them the best of luck...I really do!!! this is really shocking...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Actually, truth be told (I dunno if anyone else mentioned this), but I heard that The Sun was not always a reliable news thing. So any of this could be false, but made to sound true.

Anyways, yeah, I think they really should give the baby away. Don't want the parents to feel stressed out or anything. And yeah, the boy definitely looks younger than he supposedly is. For all we know, that could be his baby brother than he's holding. And the girl could be his friend or his sister in reality.

Unfortunately, sometimes the people who supply us with news like to make up their own stories and whatnot. If this gets on a more trusted news thing, then I might be more apt to believe it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I heard about this and I was shocked. When I seen a picture of them, I was totally shocked. From shocked to totally shocked. The father still have his baby face and of course the mother looks very young. If I was them, I would have given the baby up for adoption. But if they are willing to take care of the baby, that is their choice. That would be something that when the baby grows up, the parents are still going to be young. Like in their 20s or early 30s. I really don't know how they going to do it because they don't have jobs, but they will think of something. If they can't think of anything, they have to give the baby up for adoption.

And there are other guys who stepped up and admit that could be their child too? Man, this is so confusing. x.x The world today has changed...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    No offence to anyone including them but what they did was extremely stupid. As well, the age and size, it's way to ridiculous. You often hear teen pregancies but this one is just wow.....

It's very sad to see the baby having to grow up with his dad.

Actually, truth be told (I dunno if anyone else mentioned this), but I heard that The Sun was not always a reliable news thing. So any of this could be false, but made to sound true.

Anyways, yeah, I think they really should give the baby away. Don't want the parents to feel stressed out or anything. And yeah, the boy definitely looks younger than he supposedly is. For all we know, that could be his baby brother than he's holding. And the girl could be his friend or his sister in reality.

Unfortunately, sometimes the people who supply us with news like to make up their own stories and whatnot. If this gets on a more trusted news thing, then I might be more apt to believe it.

Why would the boy then admit this story on video, this would ruin these kid's rep at school and around the community.

Last edited:

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Epic win @ ^ XD

And to answer the puberty thing, most boys will have slight ability at about the age of 11 to ejaculate, but will not realize it until mid 11 or 12 in a wet dream... or when discovering masturbation, whichever comes first.

He IS 13, if not, then how the hell did the teen get pregnant?...

Nobody answer that rhetoric question please...

He most likely had Precocious Puberty.
    Precocious puberty is puberty that begins
    before age 8 years for girls and before age
    9 years for boys.

I once met someone in person that had this...

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    you also heard about that?
    I was so shocked when I heard the rumor. Almost all of the students in my class knows about it.
    Man! It was gross!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I was really shocked after hearing this on the news!!!
    The kid is really young and who knows...they can't handle that kinda job!
    whhaaaa! this is really shocking!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    \My nan/gran(whatever!) says he looks the same age as my brother and he's 9 going on 10 in march!
    EDIT:It also makes me really sad to be british! Well I could go on my mums side and live in germany . . . . . . nah!-You gotta hate it being 1/4-german 2/4-jewish 3-4/4-english

Junryou

Eco? Logical!
    Years
    Oh yes, I glanced at that for a few minutes. My friend rIn-chan showed it to me.
    My opinion? Well, it's sad. Very sad.

Those children (the newborns) don't really deserve to be born to such young and inexperienced kids.

D;

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    You mean I can have babies? Awesome.

She should've aborted the damn thing.

BakerForLife

Jesus Saves!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I heard about this on a few other places...that's crazy! But now I'm hearing it was all a joke or something.

Back