• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

What do you REALLY think of my hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Well its true i havent been posting in here for a while,cause i was working on my hack.Anyway those Pokemon seem to be related to Rattata and Raticate.And that April Fools joke has joked me out until i saw it was an april fools.Keep up the good work BG!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Well. I'm sorry, I just felt that an April Fools Prank had to be pulled! And perhaps I wanted a bit more attention too. ;) Okay, since so many people replied, it proves to me that some people actually care, and because of that, here's something to start the month off right! Three new screens revealing Roedena! I hope you enjoy.

Roedena was created entirely from scratch by me, blueguy. All rights to it are reserved, meaning that you cannot use it's sprites or concepts without my explicit written consent. (c) Copyright 2005.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Those are some nice sprites, I'm impressed with this game!

Goatman:
    blueguy said:
    Rodden (Roe - den)
    Fieldmouse pokemon
    Poison Type
    Learns such techniques as:
    -bite
    -poison sting
    -smog
    -hyper fang
    etc.

EVOLVES TO:

Surrise (Sue - reese)
    Winged Bat/Rat Pokemon
    Learns such techniques as:
    -Poison Fang
    -Poison Tail
    -Crunch
    -Wing Attack
    -Toxic

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    This is a GREAT hack, keep it up Blueguy, looking forward to a Beta :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Dude blueguy this hack has improved A LOT! Dude you rock! And yeah if tehre is any thing you need just holla at me, id love to help ya out.

Soul Reaper

SPRITER, Rebel, Hacker Breeder
    Years
    hey blueguy, those people saying you stole the idea for Pyropie were probably right. ths is Death2004's first sprites ever made and guess what, looks like pyropie. i saw them in a hack idea a while back ago. then when i saw yours, i got suspecious.

(this isn't charmaster this is his brother. my mom wont let me have an account so i use my brothers, haha! :classic: )

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Charmaster: If you have nothing cohesive or relatively intelligent to say, don't say anything at all. My sprites (some of which you haven't even seen) in Pyropie's line are completely different. For one thing, they look like sprites. For another, I MADE THEM BEFORE I EVEN KNEW OF "POKECOMMUNITY" OR DEATH2004, SO IT WOULD MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO HAVE 'STOLEN' HIS SPRITE (DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT). The concept of a fire insect isn't so new or groundbreaking. I'm sure many have thought of it. Don't you even DARE accuse plaigerism of any kind, because I have never, and will NEVER do that.

Charmaster, I cannot believe you! Don't you understand that you're not wanted here (my thread to be more direct)? Go away, and accuse YOURSELF of being a moron who can't get facts straight. All you (or your brother, whichever of you) have done is spam my thread with requests for help, even after being told not to, and accusing me of plaigerism that never occurred. Do yourself a favor, and just don't post in my thread! It's as simple as 1-2-3.

To Regular People:

Thanks for all the support! That was a LOT of responses! I guess I just had to wait.

Well, I've been doing some work, but I had to backpeddle due to a glitch in the pokemon centers. So, I've been redoing some stuff. I'll be fairly busy for the next while, BUT I PROMISE SCREENS ON THE WEEKEND!!!

What is the best way to encourage me to get my lazy a** working? Post in my thread some more! :D Give me opinions, ideas, and thoughts, and I'll be sure to give you back content. ;)

-Bye for now

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Charamaster, if you have nothing better to say or do around the forums I suggest you go to another forum and argue there. I don't want to see you be the cause of probably a fight so I suggest you leave. And if this doesn't stop them I'm afraod that I will have to take it to the senior staff and they'll decide what to do.
    And fyi, blueguy's idea wasn't stolen from death2004.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back