• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 151 - 251 - 386 - 493 - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I've looked for this thread for a while, I think around 700. Look at this pic:
    151 - 251 - 386 - 493 - ???

CHIRAMII
    Look carefully. It says 676. I think. That's going to be quite a few!!!

Serebii just updated with clear pictures, showing that Chiramii is number 078.

Years
  • I don't know how many new pokemon there will be, but I really hope that they don't add too much. I'd say that the total after this generation will go from 493 to around 600 I suppose. I hope not too much more.

Pichu_War

Pichu from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    i think they'll add 157 new pokemon to get 650, but they could realisticly go on forever making new pokemon, because there is like what millions of life forms, animal species, myths, legends, and other things (all together) to base pokemon off of

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Or maybe a dark type? It might be more appropiate.

How about a dark/fire type? Problem solved.

I think 630 or so would be nice for this gen. As far as how many they should add total, I think 1000 would be aesthetically pleasing:D

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • I want to see 151, this would be a nice number to see again.
    May be a bit too much though :/.
    Well, I just hope it hits over 610. Thats my number line, right there!

mehappy

The Happiest Him
    Years
  • I think that they won't make it to 600 this time actually, I don't know why, I just have that feeling.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I would like if it was like r/s no or hardly old pokemon and only new ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back