• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Annual PC Academy Awards

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • it's all good sdp you MORON!
    eveyrone makes mistakes you IDIOT!
    no need to fret cause your RETARDED!

hehe, I feel so mean, I'm just kidding...or AM i...hmmm

soft spoken with a broken BOO ya!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Hakura have you had many nominations yet...just out of interest. Your having so many difficulties with this event, it seems like such a shame...I guess at least it's an original idea. I mean is there anything else on PC exactly like this. No is the anwser (otherwise it would be closed). So I hope it works well.

Yami_Charizard

Fire_Master_Of_Brooklyn
    Years
  • Yami_Charizard
    Pallet Town, New York
    12 1/2 yrs. old
    I have successfully joined PC and made lots of friends. I have made two websites and in the process of making a 3rd message board. I am a mod on kyogroudon forums and a forums on ufi forums. I am signed up to many forums and is given plenty of respect. I plan to become a great member in PC!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    The Evil One said:
    Name:Kyle Walker
    Accomplishments(1 paragraph):
    I like bread...I am Scottish. My Birthday was yesterday, and I make avys and banners.

Also I make Fanfics, like the one here - https://www.geocities.com/mage_wars/index.html

Plus...I rule :P

*sigh* Sorry, I think I've said this before but you can't nominate yourself. You can nominate any PC members except yourself. You can nominate me though. :P j/k

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • It did say application for nomination, didn't it? This is my application, it's obviously not a nomination because a) I'm not a staff member and b) you can't nominate yourself.

Name: Jedi_Amara
    Accomplishments(1 paragraph): Well, let's see. I skipped 3 years of school and still manage to be at the top of the year. I write a lot of short stories and some of them have won prizes. I also win a lot of prizes for my music (piano and violin). Also, I have Australia's biggest Digimon website, and I do a lot of graphics work.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    It did say application for nomination, didn't it? This is my application, it's obviously not a nomination because a) I'm not a staff member and b) you can't nominate yourself.

Name: Jedi_Amara
    Accomplishments(1 paragraph): Well, let's see. I skipped 3 years of school and still manage to be at the top of the year. I write a lot of short stories and some of them have won prizes. I also win a lot of prizes for my music (piano and violin). Also, I have Australia's biggest Digimon website, and I do a lot of graphics work.
    Sorry, but you can't nominate yourself, but you may nominate a another member.

Back