• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#2 - Poll closed!

Which Forum Frontier do you want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    How about The Turntable? Turntables are where DJs mix music and whatnot and make their various remixes, not to mention it's also a shoutout to the original music medium.

oh thats nice too!! i like the whole LP theme goin on.

#2 - Poll closed!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    What type of forum are you nominating? Sports
    Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: I "run" the sports section on another gaming website I frequent, and I post sports threads there, with vibrant opening posts, with details about the upcoming season, etc. Separate threads get made for the offseason and playoffs. Could also do separate threads for the ultimate games, if necessary.
    If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it? The Locker Room

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I'd like to point out that while a there's no specific forum for music and sports and such, there is a place to talk about it, at least.

(General) Science, on the other hand, belongs nowhere. :/ The closest thing to (general) science we have is Computers and Technology and let's be real, that's barely similar. Scieeeeence!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I will be adding a poll to this thread later today, so any final nominations need to be submitted by then! If you do not see your choice listed in the poll, I will try to post an explanation for why once the poll's up, but most of the suggestions so far are great. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I voted for love.

Tabletop games and Japanese culture were both effectively modded by digi-kun back in the day and both were pretty inactive thus why they apparently don't exist anymore. Sports has always been in culture and media and literature I've always been under the impression goes in fanfics and writing.

Use your votes wisely guys! Let's make love a thing. A world without love is no world. It's just ground, grass and sky.

Superheroes would be cool too but I'm not too into them so that's why I chose love. C:

Although creating a board game would be cool. If that forum doesn't win that should happen anyway imo.

Sirfetch’d

I voted for The Locker Room. Sports are big to me and I'd love a place more dedicated to discussing them!

Reactions: EC
    Years
  • Lots of these are topics I'd like to see make some kind of return. Whatever doesn't win ought to get a thread or two at least in other forums. I'm totally down to a Japanese culture thread since that's likely going to be at the bottom of the vote pile.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Tabletop is definitely the best option. The other topics can be brought up in it, or have games started based on those things. Plenty of sports and superhero tabletops. There's a pretty decent sized community of MTG and YGO players here that I'm sure would love the benefits brought from being able to introduce others to the games. And then maybe actually get some games going on rolld20 as a community would be nice

Years
  • I voted for Bat Cave and Locker Room! I love nerding out about superheroes, but at the same time I'm somewhat into sports as well, especially (American) football. :]

Reactions: EC

Lucid

I voted library and batcave. Not rly interested in the others tbh

Back