• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#2 - Poll closed!

Which Forum Frontier do you want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    If Tabletop Gaming is a thing, can we host Tabletop Simulator game nights? :D
    ps. guys get tabletop simulator if you don't have it yet

Besides that, also voting for Creative Media and the Library - I'm not sure if we need the Library seeing as books discussion is already a part of GE and it's not that popular, but books are cool.

And Creative Media because I remember asking Aiden once if a piano music thread can go in A&D since it's technically a form of art, and he didn't really know how to answer - I think CM would solve that issue. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe open a new poll with just those two so that those people who voted but didn't vote for those can help break the tie + the people that already did can vote again.

Fwiw I didn't vote for either of those two (I was for love forum) so if it'll help break the tie, tabletop is way better imo.

Back