• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2009 to be successful? ( for pokemon )

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    This year should be uber exciting, but I think the best thing Nintendo could really do for themselves at this point would be the Gold and Silver remake *crosses fingers*

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    I hope platinum kicks off nicely. And gets even more people, and keeps the previuos

Years
    Here's what I think will happen this year:
    No new pokemon this Year (Except for the Rotom Forms)
    Some Pokemon Video Game events
    1 or 2 new Movies
    1 new Pokemon Arc

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    I hope it will, after playing pokemon on a friend's iphone at school, I had about 20 people crowded around reminicing about how awesome it was^^
    I think one or two might have gone out and bought it :D

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    I think Platinum will be a big hit in the Pokemon world in 2009. Not as big as Diamond/Pearl but I think It will be pretty big on It's own. Maybe there will be another spin-off games for Pokemon, I'm not sure about that but It should be reasonably good.

For the Anime, I expect a new Arc and a lot of new Pokemon for the Characters. Also, the Sinnoh Time/Space legend will go into It's final phase in a new movie which I'm sure all Pokemon fans will love.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    the main reason why everyone thinks 2009 is going to be a successful year is because of Platinum. i have to agree. along with a new movie and those new Platinum lvl X cards, i dont see why we wont have a successful year.

Back