• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012; The Apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I think it's bull, and funny. I bet so many people commit suicide that day (Dec. 21st) because they take this bull so seriously. I think it's funny though because Dec. 21st is on my Dad's birthday! :D

Years
    Anyway, it won't be the end of the world if there is an apocalypse. It's just the end of mankind, so another species would continue to evolve to something more intelligent, just like the theory of the extinction of the dinosaurs
    I feel better already.........

I think it's bull, and funny. I bet so many people commit suicide that day (Dec. 21st) because they take this bull so seriously. I think it's funny though because Dec. 21st is on my Dad's birthday! :D
    Haha, that might be odd! Your dad will say "Guess what today is?" and everyone will respond "Uh, IT'S TEH END OF TEH WORLD!!!!"

I don't believe in it. At least.....I don't think so...... o_O'
    Kind of scary, to say the least. I'll be sure to be on good terms with everyone on the 20th. Wouldn't want to leave this world mad at somebody!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    So how do we avoid the apocalypse? Change the calendar. Use a different calendar. Don't use a calendar

Anyway, it won't be the end of the world if there is an apocalypse. It's just the end of mankind, so another species would continue to evolve to something more intelligent, just like the theory of the extinction of the dinosaurs
    So you want me to change my calendar from cute kittens to half-naked firemen?

And the dinosaurs are extinct. lol. There's no such thing as a dinosaur anymore, buddy. Unless you want to go out there and find one in the ocean or something.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So how do we avoid the apocalypse? Change the calendar. Use a different calendar. Don't use a calendar

I wholeheartedly agree on this. Let's switch back to the Julian Calender instead of the Gregorian :>

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

I wholeheartedly agree on this. Let's switch back to the Julian Calender instead of the Gregorian :>
    You spelt calendar wrong. Just sayin'.

The Julian Calendar is still put to use in some places, iirc. The Gregorian calendar was decreed by Pope Gregory XII, so it's gotta be full of win.

disturbedfan98

NO DISASSEMBLE NUMBER 5!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    2012 being the end of the world, btw i think alot of people would agree with me, is a load of bullcrap. in no way is there actual proof of 2012 being the end of mankind. And don't say "what about the myan calendar?'' if you think about it, it is a peice of stone with symbols on it!!!!!!! DUH! the only reason it ends on 2012 is because they ran out of room! besides why all of the sudden are we beliveing a peice of rock?! do you remember how they said, "in the year 2000 every computer in the world will fail, and airplanes will fall out of the sky and all the worlds nuclear bombs will explode"? guess what? ten years later, *gasp* oh my gosh, were still here! trust me people there is absolutely nothing to worry about. humans will live for millions and millions of years to come. Trust me, i'm not scared and none of you should be either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back