• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Went to my friend's house; a bunch of us gathered for a good, relatively settle night.
    Then, at midnight, my friend proposed to his girlfriend <3

Happy new year!

lol hope they live happily ever after :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Umm I seem to be late to everything on this site lately

Anyway just wanted to say I had a really great year. This was a year of a lot of self discovery for myself and I think what I've learned in this past year will really shape me as a person for years to come. I still have lots to learn, but I feel very positive of everything that is ahead of me! I'm starting to believe everything is truly how you make it so I'm going to try and make this year just as good if not better. :)

Years
    Wish u all a very very healthy,happy and prosperous new year 2015 ! May all your resolutions be fulfilled and may god bless u all!
    __**__Computer Alchemist :D

Back