• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I want a goat this year, don't you want a goat this year?
    Happy new years and hangover day everyone. Hope you all had a great night and a marill year.
    In 2015 i bet we will see the release of Pokemon X/Y sequel. #XY2-2015 weeeeee

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Alright! Now its official happy new year hope everyone had a great night and enjoyed the sparkle usernames! And i hope everyone enjoyed their vm boxes with me in it lol! And dont worry I'll be in it on valentines day haha. Plus i hope to stay around and share another new year with the community!

-Me

Oh ya and this cute thing!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I was busy with Christmas on New Year's Eve and missed the sparkles. :( Can I have some for the day since I missed out?!

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
    I was busy with Christmas on New Year's Eve and missed the sparkles. :( Can I have some for the day since I missed out?!

you dont have to worry about if your username sparkles, for as a human being, you sparkle on the inside. we all do. we each sparkle brilliantly and brightly, yet none of us sparkle quite the same. so truly, you never missed out on the sparkles; because you have been sparkling this whole time

Happy New Year! Let's All Have FunTogether!

Years
    I had spent my New Year's Eve with my friends playing CAH Online with Nintendo Expansion packs and playing For Fun rounds of Super Smash Bros as Pikachu with the party hat. I'm glad I was also on PokeCommunity to see the sparkles, too~

Here's to a wonderful and exciting New Year at PokeCommunity! I look forward to spending it with you all. ♥

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Heyyyyyy everyone happy new year, hope everyone has some resolutions to work on and stuff. I know I do :p Good luck with them!

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    Went to my friend's house; a bunch of us gathered for a good, relatively settle night.
    Then, at midnight, my friend proposed to his girlfriend <3

Happy new year!

Back