• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • I have to wait for the postie on the 26 of march. While I wait I will breed cynaqil and chikorita eggs on platinum. then watch some doctor who dvds...

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • Gotta wait until the 26th - I'll have gone insane by then!

Why Nintendo, why? I thought the Pokémon Company International was created to avoid such appalingly large differences in release dates!

Humph... *holds gun to head*

...Psst, from what I've played of it so far (my friend has contacts), the game is awesome, I love the wind effects in New Bark.

Last edited:

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    As of my writing this message, there are only 19 hours, 45 minuets and 5 seconds until the release!!! :D

Last edited:

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    As of writing this message, there are 13 hours, 38 minutes, and 9 seconds until the release!!! I can wait that long.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Arghh , I never knew I'd post here TWICE !

I can't import it (Romania *shoots himself*) . I can't find any good patch so the USA version won't keep collapsing (of the ROM) . I have NO GAMES to play (lolza , I've gone to playing 102 Dalmatians : Puppies to the Rescue) !

I AM BORED ! And if it ain't in the shop tomorrow , I'll hibernate , I swear !

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Today I'll pass the time by watching that Pokemon Marathon on Cartoon Network! And ocasionally change the channel to that Ice Road Truckers Marathon on the History Channel! :D
    But.... Every minute... Seems... Like a whole... Hour... *Sob* Just one more day... One more day... I can make it....

Years
  • Man yesterday i finally managed to calm my excitement for Heartgold and then i went to see Alice in Wonderland(Acid Trip the Movie) and then before the movie it showed an ad for Heartgold and Soulsilver and i got really excited,lol

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    actually, i can't wait for tomorrow, but not because of pokemon- my parents owe me money so they're getting the game for me, so now i can get FFXII :D
    can't wait for both
    only 21 hours left....... :'( i can't wait

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Man yesterday i finally managed to calm my excitement for Heartgold and then i went to see Alice in Wonderland(Acid Trip the Movie) and then before the movie it showed an ad for Heartgold and Soulsilver and i got really excited,lol

They showed an ad for a video game in the previews of a movie? That's kinda neat.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • I'm sick of waiting, and after tomorrow it's gonna be worse.

25th, be here sooner. ;-;

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    18 hours until 9 AM here in NY... I'm getting really excited and disappointed 'cause I don't have them... ;_;

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Holy Cyndaquil, IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!! I am so excited! I hope I can actually get it, though; considering it's the first day, so...

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • I'm setting up a couple of battles with my competitive team and staying on PC for a while.

Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up super early, workout, and then hit the road to pick up SS!

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Aaaahhh...the waiting is about to drive me insane! I've been keeping myself busy by busting my brains on my homework today so I'll have more time to play tomorrow. But I also have church and lunch with people afterward, so it'll be later in the day before I can actually get my hands on the game. And then there will be more homework and meetings. Man...college kills gaming time. But luckily spring break is just a week away, and then I can play all I want!

Back