• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?

Blackoutv3

TO CATCH THEM IS NO REAL TEST!
    Years
    Lets kill time!

how are you killing or wasting time before the game release, other than being on this site 24/7?

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Watch HG/SS vids, look at HG/SS screenshots, read about HG/SS, mindlessly stare at the countdown to HG/SS clock on Bulbapedia...

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Try to make a dent in the endless count of homeworks assignments. Watch TV. Take a nap. More homework. More TV. maybe another nap. go on facebook, then go on PC. do some more stuff. Oh, an play Platinum and PMD. And try to plan out a team.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I'll go on Youtube, watching vids of the games, waiting for Sunday to get it's stinkin' butt here already!!! That's bound to get myself pumped up for it!!! I can't wait! 2 more days!!!!!!! Either that, or planning stuff out; like my team, their nicknames, and all that stuff.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    RNG for my shiny Wifi team on Platinum, breed all of the starters to transfer eventuall, etc

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    well, work i have to do for school, school included, theme work, mod work, sleep, eat. not much oh yeah i played on fable 2 for 30mins today XD

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    I have a lot of homework, so I've been doing that. Also, being super anxious that this game is so close!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I been doin my hack.
    music. relaxing and such
    i cant wait? i know this is a "awesome?" thing for ya'll
    but i still dont really see why all ya's is obsessed.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Wow, you guys sure have some weird methods. I prefer the direct approach:
    ?

:P

Seriously though, I'm not worried about it. I have to wait a long time because it is coming in the mail, and I've got plenty of other stuff to do that I normally do.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Playing FFXIII, working out, EV training some Pokemon on my Pearl and talking with fellow PC members.

Back