• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#@&%!!!!!!!!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • > Do you get irritated by people who swear regularly?
    Before when I heard people swear at my new school which they didn't at my previous, I kinda was annoyed and irritated but eventually when you live through the school you just get used to it as well as change with it.

> Do you find swearing offensive or inoffensive? State why in either case.

Depends really, I mean I can understand if they're joking or if it wasn't directed completely at me. But I do when it's completely direct at me and not in a joking way... hard to explain?

> Do you swear as much online as you do offline?

Haha I swear online than I do offline. Although I tend to try and keep my personality similar offline and online.. the swearing just tends to sway my personalities apart. Even so I try not to swear as much even online

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I swear so much offline I don't even realize I'm swearing o.o I swear a lot online too, especially on facebook :'D I don't get irritated by people that swear regularly because I swear a lot. xD; Aaand I find swearing inoffensive because everyone in my school swears a lot and I kinda got used to it loool

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I try my best not to swear, but sometimes word gets spouted out from my rage.

> Do you get irritated by people who swear regularly?
    Mm, no, unless the swearing involves insults towards someone I like or God.

It's offensive, of course. I don't like swearing being passed off as a strong form of emphasis. That's force of a habit. It's a bunch of foul words who have a meaning, why wouldn't it be offensive?

I swear more online than offline, because things online are a lot more laid-back. Excluding the forums, of course.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

But yes, I curse frequently and profusely, both offline and online. I clearly don't find it to be that offensive (depending on the situation, of course), I don't really begrudge people who curse frequently, and I constantly find myself frustrated by the fact that the pervasive censorship on this forum won't allow me to express my true sentiments.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • > Do you get irritated by people who swear regularly?
    Not really, I'm pretty much use to it.
    I do find it a little bit offensive because I don't like swearing.
    Yeah, but I swear more IRL.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yup. Online and offline. I'd say I still swear a lot, but not as much as I used to. My best friend and I swear the most when we're together but I do swear a good amount around other people, too. That said, I have friends who don't swear and don't really like hearing it so I try to keep it clean around them.

I'm pretty desensitized to people using swear words as long as they're not being rude or derogatory. And I certainly don't get offended by people who swear regularly since I hang out with quite a few people who swear like sailors, haha.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • I. Always. Use. Bad. Words. Or swearing. See, whenever I make a mistake, I always shout out an accidental swear. Sometimes, I do it on purpose, but I recieve a spank on the butt by my mother. At school, I always swear, because my mother isn't there and I feel free. I feel so alive, free, and happy when I swear. I don't get irritated by people who swear. My best friend accidentally said a bad word, and I didn't even care. See, I think I'm a bad influence, and I love it. I don't think swearing is offensive, because, as I've stated before, can make you feel free, and I think that's what democracy is about. Again, I always swear, and I'm a little proud of it.

Back