• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
  • Hello ProyabangxD :3! Welcome to PC,what do you need assistance on? Just ask away and we'll answer it big or small problem.It'd be amazing to know more about you in general- like interests.Are you a sporty person,love art,writing,a specific generation of Pokemon,the anime,manga,trivia,being social in certain fanclubs,if you want list them then we can direct you to amazing sections :D.

Don't worry,this forum is helpful and fun to be in,you'll settle in fine n_n.Just check the main rules and if you need help for any section check the PC Adoption Center and apply for a mentor.Piece of cake,if I might say :D.

Welcome to PC,I'm Rainbow :3.You can VM or PM me if you need help or want to have a chat n_n.Have fun on PC ProyabangxD!

Years
  • Hi there, proyabangxD! Welcome to PC!

PC has a great section dedicated to helping others right above this New Users / Welcome section called the Questions & Feedback section; I'm sure you'd be able to get some assistance there. I'd recommend asking in the Quick Questions thread if you have a general question like where to post something, why your thread isn't showing up, and so on. ^^

You're also free to send me a message (by clicking on my username and then pressing "send private message"), I'd love to help you out as well! :D

Anyway, I really hope you've been enjoying your stay around here so far. We're all friendly people on PC and would love it if you stayed with us. Have fun here and I'll see you around~

Back