• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd annual Pok?Community Presidential Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
  • I hope to run in this election.

I'm hoping to run in this election.Iv'e PM'd JKaizer now I have to wait.And iv'e also changed my theme to a more formel and appropriate one.I'll be waiting for confirmation to run in this election.

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    I just applied.I hope you vote for me I know i'm not as popular here but I think I could do some good.I'm just a average meber but I'm going to try anyway hope I can get some support.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • You'll do fine.

Dark Dragonite said:
    I just applied.I hope you vote for me I know i'm not as popular here but I think I could do some good.I'm just a average meber but I'm going to try anyway hope I can get some support.
    I'm sure you'll do fine.The going is rough but you must have faith.I have faith that I will do well too.

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    yeah your right there are alot of tough canidates out there.I think it will be hard but something just told me that I might just win.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    JKaizer said:
    Wow, already up to 22 canidates. O_O

I need a bigger PM box...

Is there a limit to the number of canidates? That might make it easier for your pm box. Just a suggestion! ^^

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • First Speech.

What amazes me is many members are going to vote for Dark_Pikachu just because she's a Green Day fan.When it all comes down to it the band you like matters not.Few have what it takes to be President, or any other position of power.However I do have what it takes.I'm not in this for the expanded PM box, i'm not in it for the colored name.Those are cool, but they aren't why i'm running.I'm running for respect.And i'm running for pride.One rule in elections is never underestimate your opponent(s).So I will not underestimate them.Instead I will wish them luck.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • *cough* i do believe this is unfair also. i'm a huge Green Day fan, but people aren't going to vote for me as much, cause i'm not a fangirl, i'm a fanboy. but really, that's an unfair way to gain votes. *walks away*

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • The Official Green Day party.

ACManga said:
    *cough* i do believe this is unfair also. i'm a huge Green Day fan, but people aren't going to vote for me as much, cause i'm not a fangirl, i'm a fanboy. but really, that's an unfair way to gain votes. *walks away*
    I think you want the Green Day fans to be in your party.You even put being a Green Day fan as a reason to vote for you.The official Green Day party will be hard to take down.....

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, but a complete party? i think that's unfair... i love Green Day, and she won't let me be in the party because she's the party's official candidate.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • "American Idiot".

ACManga said:
    yeah, but a complete party? i think that's unfair... i love Green Day, and she won't let me be in the party because she's the party's official candidate.
    Me too.And they also say everyone who doesn't join the Green Day party is an "American Idiot".I guess it takes one to know one!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Moonlight Dreams said:
    So, do we have to post here that we're candidates or something? But I have a feeling that it'll be an exciting election. ^^
    PM me.

And I don't see why these "parties" aren't letting others join. That's stupid. If someone wants to be Green Day party, let 'em o_O

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Greg, Kylie won't let me in cause i'm already running, and she says that she's the party's 'official' candidate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back