• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, what happened to all the stuff I posted between March 4th and March 12? It's all gone!

I second Midori's question. How are you?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, she's pretty in there ^^

Dur. Muahha Bleach spoiler today! I want to see either Shirosaki or Shinji would be nice.

22sa

Years
    I wannabe a bad boy and just go ahead and pinch her cheeks in that picture. Muhahaha!

Aww... you should watch today's episode though. It's Ichigo vs. Grimmjow round 3.

22sa

Years
    Wow. XD

Who's Grimmjow?
    He's your favourite blue-haired character in Bleach. o.o;

Oh come on... how inhuman or is it unperverted do you have to be to not want to pinch that uber pinchable facial expression of hers.

22sa

Years
    Pfft...

How about SimCity?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Pfft...

How about SimCity?

I suck massively at playing SimCity. :C (Of course, I haven't played since SC2000, so... XD) Besides in TS2, you can have a whole bunch of character sims. Like how in my game Jack Sparrow and Boba Fett are room-mates. XD

22sa

Years
    I have never played SC2k. I haveplayed the rest though! Oh, I see. Yeah, SC4 is hella difficult so I guess I won't suggest it to you.

The sims 2, I like the game concepts, but haven't actually played it xD

Years
    I played one of the Sims games once. It was funny! XD The death person came. We trapped a dude with furniture and walls in a corner, and he couldn't get out.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I played one of the Sims games once. It was funny! XD The death person came. We trapped a dude with furniture and walls in a corner, and he couldn't get out.

Omg that's so horrible! ;o;
    I've never played the Sims. It just seems kinda boring to control other humans and make them do things you do yourself pretty much. A lot of people I know have it, but they do it for building houses.

22sa

Years
    Omg that's so horrible! ;o;
    I've never played the Sims. It just seems kinda boring to control other humans and make them do things you do yourself pretty much. A lot of people I know have it, but they do it for building houses.
    Exactly what I have no ideas for... building a house ;o;

Once when I was playing The Sims 1, a member of the family fainted, was put to bed, and the person just wouldn't wake up, and finally after 14 days of sleeping they died. :x

22sa

Years

Wow. 0__0 That wasn't funny. That was sad. ><
    Don't get me wrong, it really did happen. The girl just lied in bed, and wouldn't wake up. I had no idea what to do ... then her death hit me as a surprise. I thought it was a game glitch that she wasn't waking up. But she actually died! Surprising. Yeah, felt like a nightmare simulation...

Back