• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2008
    That would stink...but i haven't played any of the sims games in years, I heard that my sims wasn't so good so my wii is collecting dust right now other than the full 2 hours i've played on super smash brothers brawl. It's okay. My favorite character is pit, he won't die.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    That would stink...but i haven't played any of the sims games in years, I heard that my sims wasn't so good so my wii is collecting dust right now other than the full 2 hours i've played on super smash brothers brawl. It's okay. My favorite character is pit, he won't die.

Who are you? Are you someone that used to post here and now you have a new account?

Anyways, I played one of the Sim Cities once, I just used to go to parties all the time and remodel my house a lot. I'm not really into those games though so I only played that for like three days and then after that every once in a while and eventually just forgot about it.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hahaa,sorry for my 3 days of no activity ;x
    SPRING BREAK! ^^ A whole week of no schooool.Wooot.
    My Easter was okay,kinda boring,but good =] Do tell the story?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Hahaa,sorry for my 3 days of no activity ;x
    SPRING BREAK! ^^ A whole week of no schooool.Wooot.
    My Easter was okay,kinda boring,but good =] Do tell the story?

I've got spring break all this week, too. XD

Well, first around 11-ish I watched the Bleach DVD I got from netflix, (It's fun re-watching the Karakura Town Arc. XD) and ate a whole bunch of jelly beans. XD Also, the whole day my allergies were absolutely killing me. I thought I was catching a cold and I started thinking I was going to throw up all the chocolate I ate. Hehe, I'm getting a little of the subject, now. XD Anyways, after I got done watching Bleach (I watched about three episodes), I watched some CSI around 12:30-ish. I say, "Oh man it's getting late. I should probably go to bed soon." So, I get up to go to the bathroom, but I noticed something was in my floor (Can't remember what it was), so I pick it up, walk over to my nightstand to put it on there. Well, next thing I know my heel on my right foot gets something sharp in it. I was like, "I REALLY hope thats just a splinter I stepped on." But, unfortunately, it wasn't a splinter. It was a freaking tack. So, I hop into my parents' room (Thank god my dad was still awake), sobbing and stuff (Because DARN did that sucker hurt), and he washes it off and stuff and I go to sleep. The end.

Augh that was alot to type. D:

And yesterday me and my brother acted all retarded (Like we do everyday) and we were like, "LETS GO PRINT SOME MOAR PICTURES TO PUT ON OUR WALLS!!" "YEEEEAH!!!" I got one of Kenpachi & Yachiru and another one of Nnoitora. I have WAY too many pics on my wall. XD

AUGH FOR A SEC THERE IT LOOKED LIKE THE GIRL IN YOUR SIG BLINKED. *Faints*

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Concerning the matter of Bleach, I've essentially given up on the story. Call me when Ichigo finally impales Aizen on Tensa Zangetsu. Until then, I'll be attempting to hoard Orihime pics, only to get distracted and go after Haruhi or Saber or Saya or Shana or some other woman instead.

Concerning the matter of The Sims, a long time ago, Paige gave me a link to a bunch of Gundam SEED-themed character skins. After toying with them for a while, I set the game aside and haven't played it since. Oh well. Guess I'll have to find another way to see what happens when one leaves Sousuke Sagara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Negi Springfield, Lelouch Lamperouge, Light Yagami, Haruhi Suzumiya, Konata Izumi, Kotonoha Katsura, Saya Otonashi, Ayumu Kasuga, Saber, and Shana all in the same room together.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    OMG UKITAKE.

Hahaa,I had to take down alll the pics on my wall :< Now they're all just Tweety stickers <3

Yes, Ukitake. <33333 Ukitake is made of win and awesome. : D

How come? :C

Concerning the matter of The Sims, a long time ago, Paige gave me a link to a bunch of Gundam SEED-themed character skins. After toying with them for a while, I set the game aside and haven't played it since. Oh well. Guess I'll have to find another way to see what happens when one leaves Sousuke Sagara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Negi Springfield, Lelouch Lamperouge, Light Yagami, Haruhi Suzumiya, Konata Izumi, Kotonoha Katsura, Saya Otonashi, Ayumu Kasuga, Saber, and Shana all in the same room together.

asdfkgfdhs I HAVE A LIGHT SIM. DDD: Every time he picks up a book me and my brother start screaming our heads off. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    asdfkgfdhs I HAVE A LIGHT SIM. DDD: Every time he picks up a book me and my brother start screaming our heads off. XD
    The other Sims are afraid that he'll write their names in his Death Note, obviously.

Find Sousuke, Ichigo, Negi, Lelouch, Haruhi, Konata, Kotonoha, Saya, Osaka, Saber, and Shana. Move them into the same neighborhood as Light. Watch what happens.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    The other Sims are afraid that he'll write their names in his Death Note, obviously.

Find Sousuke, Ichigo, Negi, Lelouch, Haruhi, Konata, Kotonoha, Saya, Osaka, Saber, and Shana. Move them into the same neighborhood as Light. Watch what happens.

Exactly.

Problem is, out of all those people, I only know who Ichigo is. D: *Bonks self on head for lack of anime knowledge*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Sousuke Sagara - FMP!
    Ichigo Kurosaki - BLEACH
    Negi Springfield - Negima
    Lelouch Lamperouge - Code Geass.
    Light Yagami - Death Note
    Haruhi Suzumiya - Haruhi Suzumiya No Yuutsu
    Konata Izumi - Lucky Star
    Kotonoha Katsura - School Days
    Saya Otonashi - Blood+
    Ayumu Kasuga - Azumanga Daioh
    Saber - Fate/Stay night
    Shana -Shakugan No Shana

8) hahaa only two slipped my mind..not to bad xDD;

Dang,now I'm eager to get the Sims xD And my hypothesis as to what happens in the room is:

For fear of being written in the Death Note,Sousuke would probably be carrying some sort of firearm around,Ichigo would probably be able to see the shinigami,Ayumu would be..herself,putting it bluntly,Konata would probably be seeking the moest person in the room,same with Haruhi,adding a little costume-rape to it though,at the same time being amused at being put in the same room with many extraordinary people,Negi would be frightened probably,Shana could be Konata and Haruhi's victim cause her tsundere aspect,Light as stated would act normal,but secretly writing names in the Death Note, Katsura would probably be another victim of of moe displeasure,Saber would rremain in her cold and calm manner,and to be honest,I haven't seen enough of Blood+ or Code Geass to predict what the last two would be doing xDD;

I think for extra effect we should throw in Rena Ryuugu and Suiseiseki. Lets hope Oyashiro-sama doesn't tell Rena to wipe out the entire room P:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Sousuke Sagara - FMP!
    Ichigo Kurosaki - BLEACH
    Saya Otonashi - Blood+
    Saber - Fate/Stay night
    Shana -Shakugan No Shana

Dang,now I'm eager to get the Sims xD And my hypothesis as to what happens in the room is:

For fear of being written in the Death Note,Sousuke would probably be carrying some sort of firearm around,Ichigo would probably be able to see the shinigami,Ayumu would be..herself,putting it bluntly,Konata would probably be seeking the moest person in the room,same with Haruhi,adding a little costume-rape to it though,at the same time being amused at being put in the same room with many extraordinary people,Negi would be frightened probably,Shana could be Konata and Haruhi's victim cause her tsundere aspect,Light as stated would act normal,but secretly writing names in the Death Note, Katsura would probably be another victim of of moe displeasure,Saber would rremain in her cold and calm manner,and to be honest,I haven't seen enough of Blood+ or Code Geass to predict what the last two would be doing xDD;

I think for extra effect we should throw in Rena Ryuugu and Suiseiseki. Lets hope Oyashiro-sama doesn't tell Rena to wipe out the entire room P:
    Saya and Lelouch would both be acting normal to some degree. In addition, Lelouch would most likely be trying to deliberate as to which other person would serve as the perfect patsy to use his Geass on. Whatever he says goes as long as it's active, so what's stopping him from, say, ordering Light to write the names of everyone else in the room in the Death Note if he was feeling psychopathic enough?

Ms. Ryugu wouldn't stand a chance if she were to go berserk and attack everyone. Either Light writes her name in the Death Note, Lelouch uses the Geass on her and commands her to commit suicide, Sousuke pops a few caps in her, Negi casts a few destructive spells, or Ichigo, Kotonoha, Saber, Saya, and/or Shana cut her up real badly.

As for Suiseiseki, chances are that everyone else would be quickly annoyed by her propensity towards ending all of her sentences with "desu" ~desu. I doubt that the Death Note or the Geass would work on her, but shooting, slashing, stabbing, and spellcasting all work.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    As for Suiseiseki, chances are that everyone else would be quickly annoyed by her propensity towards ending all of her sentences with "desu" ~desu. I doubt that the Death Note or the Geass would work on her, but shooting, slashing, stabbing, and spellcasting all work.

Spoiler:

XDD

As for everything else said,I'll agree ;D

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Sousuke Sagara - FMP!
    Ichigo Kurosaki - BLEACH
    Saya Otonashi - Blood+
    Saber - Fate/Stay night
    Shana -Shakugan No Shana

Thanks for clearing that up for me. XD

It's a fun game imo, and very, VERY addictive.

I can imagine Ichigo seeing Ryuk and saying to Light, "i c wut u did thar"

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Addictive you say? XD Thanks for that warning~

I C WUT YOU DID THAR,KITZERS XD

Anyways,I think its time PC got a taste of the gender bending of Suzumiya HAruhi thats blessed the Internet~
    Spoiler:

The male counterparts of the main girls are effin' hot.'Specially Haruhi and Yuki XD Mikuru's just irresitably adorable~x3

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Addictive you say? XD Thanks for that warning~

I C WUT YOU DID THAR,KITZERS XD

Anyways,I think its time PC got a taste of the gender bending of Suzumiya HAruhi thats blessed the Internet~
    Spoiler:

The male counterparts of the main girls are effin' hot.'Specially Haruhi and Yuki XD Mikuru's just irresitably adorable~x3

*Nods* Mm-hm, mm-hm. Pretty much. XD

...wut did i do thar? o:

Although I don't know the series, I have to agree with you about them being hot. XD Especially the one with the red hair, I just want to pinch his cheeks. X3

EDIT: lololololol april foolz day. I'M A MOD WOO FINALLY!! XD

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Male Mikuru is pinchable,but female works too XDD

And lmfao when I signed on I was like "WUT THE FRUCKKK" but than I noticed it was joke.I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ;[

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    And lmfao when I signed on I was like "WUT THE FRUCKKK" but than I noticed it was joke.I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ;[

Oh well. I think it's best if I don't have a ban-hammer, anyways. XD

asdhdufgklashgd GUESS WHO'S PLAYABLE IN THE NEW BLEACH PSP GAME. (That's coming out sometime next month I think. >___>;;)

Back