• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Gaming PC Challenge - PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.
    Legend of Dragoon, Pokemon Firered, Sapphire and Emerald, Final Fantasy X/X-2, Spyro 1-3, Crash Warped, Ratchet and Clank/R&C:Going Commando.... The list goes on and on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I've played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts two definitely five times or more. I just love them. These are basically the only ones I can remember from the top of my head, though. I've also probably played Pokémon Diamond like, over 9,000 times as well.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Oh god. LOZ: A LINK TO THE PAST. Full stop. XD I have also played Pokemons Yellow, Crystal, Leafgreen, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy I, II, V, IX, Super Mario World, and probably a ton of others. >__>

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Can't believe I missed some days! :o I'll make up for it now. :3

Day 11 - Gaming System of Choice
    Probably the best gaming system ever (fact, not imo), the Nintendo 64 (1997). It has spawned some of the best games ever, and really defined a lot of gaming which we play today. Think about it, if it wasn't for Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, we wouldn't have an awesome definition for first person shooters. Mario really defined what a real platform/adventure game should be now. I still buy video games for this console today. :DDD

Day 12 - A game everyone should play
    I would'nt say this is a hard one, but I do have a few choices, but for now I would have to go with Lylatwars/Starfox 64 (Nintendo 64). It's really a great game, and an awesome railshooter. It's good for beginners learning how to play, with complex controls for the more experienced gamer. Even on the easiest mode, it's still a tough game to beat, and when you see how hard the easy mode is, you won't believe how hard the next mode is. Multiplayer is lacking somewhat, but I always felt it was a game better played on one's own. :)

Day 13 - A game you've played 5 times
    There are a few games I've picked up and played through a few times, such as Pokemon and a few others, but one I would like to mention is Paper Mario (Nintendo 64). This is one of my favourite games to play when I'm extremely bored, and I've played through it so many times it isn't funny. I know the game pretty much back to front, and it's always fun for me to play again and again. There really isn't much more I can say about this game.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years

Fifa 11

A little more info...

It's a good game but it does have major flaws like players strength being over powered, illegal shirt-pulling which is an in game mechanic has to be removed or at least punished for excessive shirt-pulling by the ref. Make defending harder and a few other things which I hope will be improved for Fifa 12.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Day 11 - Gaming system of choice.

Always been the playstation series and nothing has changed now. I did get a 360 for a little bit but I didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as playstation.

Demon souls, an amazing rpg on ps3 that I love to bits, very hard when you first start but great once you get used to it.

Dante's inferno. Played this game so many times. Mainly because I wanted to platinum trophy it but the game is a great hack and slash game which I don't see many of now.

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.Definitely any Pokemon game, especially Pokemon Crystal. Crystal still remains to this day my favorite Gameboy Color game. I have a habit of restarting the games when I've done everything in it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Day 13

Played many games over five times. Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Timesplitters 2, Mario Sunshine, every Fifa game I've ever owned, and many more. But, overall I've played Fire Emblem 7, the most out of any game, purely because it's so brilliant, amazing and perfect.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Day 08 - Best soundtrack.

I'm not really a big whiz with things like this. >: Usually I play with my music on or something, but Final Fantasy games usually have a pretty interesting soundtrack, best one for me would have to be X
    Spoiler:

Day 09 - Saddest game scene.

Hmm... C: Probably the scene in PMD when you disappear then re-appear. C: I cry at that part...
    Spoiler:

Day 10 - Best game play.

I'm gonna have to one of the Super Smash brother's games, there so easy to get the hang of, and it's an all round amazing game! :D
    Spoiler:

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice.

Usually something from Nintendo, but recently Sony has been taking over, currently it's 2 to 2, Ds, Wii, Ps3, Ps2. I have a GBA somewhere, along with a GBC but can't find them, so I don't count them.
    Spoiler:

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.

The Lego franchise games! Star wars, Indiana Jones etc, those games are amazing, they kill time like loads of it, go play now! ;____;
    Spoiler:

Lots of games, but the most notable one was Pokemon Ruby. Every time I reached the 2nd Gym I would restart, I did this for a good few months. |:
    Spoiler:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My two favorite Pokemon games: Crystal and Sapphire, Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, and I used to Brawl and play Mario Kart almost weekly with my friends last year.

edit: the post below me reminded me that I play the sims sooooooooo much, especially sims 3 :)

Last edited:
    Years

I don't have any that have a definitive story line. :x Sim City 4, Civilization II, Civilization III, and Civilization IV are what I'm going to list since I've played 8 different regions in Sim City 4 and numerous different civilizations in the Civilization games.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    SIMCITY4! o.o

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times

Tetris: A assume the category means 'completed' when it talks about 'playing', as I've simply played most games more than five times. Tetris, however, I have completed on multiple occassions. By 'completed' I don't mean playing until the console breaks, but more the challenge aspect of the game, especially Tetris for iPhone. Completed that in a large double figures range.

Years
    Catching up again. I keep forgetting to post. D:

Day: 5
    Question: Game character you are most like
    Response: Link. He hardly ever talks, as do I, and we'd both do whatever we could to protect our loved ones.

Day: 6
    Question: Most annoying character
    Response: Vanille from Final Fantasy 13. I could not stand her at all. Her voice was just... ugh.

Day: 7
    Question: Favorite game couple
    Response: Hmm... I'll go with Neku and Shiki from The World Ends With You. They aren't really a couple, but Neku's experiences with Shiki really change him as a person as the game progresses.

Day: 8
    Question: Best soundtrack
    Response: Oh geez... Anything Final Fantasy or Golden Sun related, really.

Day: 9
    Question: Saddest game scene
    Response: What immediately comes to mind is the scene with Palom and Porom give up their lives to save everyone else in Final Fantasy 4. It probably isn't the saddest, but I felt pretty bad for them, which is rare for me in any video game.

Day: 10
    Question: Best gameplay
    Response: There's a lot of ties in this category, since there are so many games that I just really like. One game in particular is Portal/Portal 2 (it was really fun, okay?).

Day: 11
    Question: Gaming system of choice
    Response: Probably would be an Xbox 360. I haven't tried much else (well, I've tried the Wii and DS, but they aren't as good in my opinion). I like being able to play multiplayer with friends, and the Xbox allows that.

Day: 12
    Question: A game everyone should play
    Response: I'll go with... Hm. For the sake of not mentioning the same game over and over, I'll go with Cave Story. It's a pretty short game, but it is really fun and worth a try for sure.

Day: 13
    Question: A game you've played more than five times
    Response: Remember Ratchet and Clank for the Playstation 2? I played the third one (Up Your Arsenal? I'm not sure. The one with Nefarious) over 10 times easily. I eventually had more bolts than needed and everything was max upgraded. Good times.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Missed some days. >_>

Day 07 - Favorite Game Couple

Oh dear... Uh... Beauty and Dandy from Ghost Trick. I liked this pairing, because somehow, it makes a lot of sense. ^^ The simple guy from the country going after the model-like lady from the city. It's cute. Especially the kidnapping part of the game. >:3

Day 08 - Best Soundtrack

Hands down for me was... probably the Ace Attorney series tracks, I believe. I love listening to the Investigations version whenever I'm on the bus for some reason.

Day 09 - Saddest game scene

This may be corny, but I always cry during the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, when you leave your partner behind to go back to where you came from. It always makes me tear up... and I don't usually cry when I play games... D:

Day 10 - Best game play

First time through playing 9 Doors 9 Hours 9 Persons, and got one of the better bad endings. I loved the plot. It was chilling, and amazing at the same time. The puzzles were pretty good too...

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice

DS for me. I just play it a lot more than anything else. It always comes with me on vacations and long trips. Just all around better for me.

I think everyone should at least play some Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Fun, and takes quite a bit of thinking to get through some of the more harder parts of the game. Makes you think, eh?

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times

Most likely Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I know I played it over and over a lot. I was in the mood for mindless grinding, alright? D: I needed those medals in OoE!

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years

Quite a few, but I'll probably mention Tales of Symphonia because I can explain my reasoning behind this more. I finished it enough times to view the ending scenes for all eight characters, and to complete the various sidequests. Some of the sidequests were ridiculous in which one had to complete the game AT LEAST three times- a VERY LONG, LONG game.

30 Days of Gaming PC Challenge - PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Don't forget guys, the cut off time for the next day is UTC + 1.

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
    Currently, it is Fallout New Vegas.​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Yeah I have no idea when that is, so I'll just go by you. :P

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper
    Wow, this has been a long time even I don't remember the last one I had. My past ones have been either Anime or Photoshop. My current one after clearing some files is pretty much a blank screen, but if it counts, I made my own of Volbeat (Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire). It was back with my obsession of Volbeat, being so awesome with it's Thunderpunch, and it's Ice Punch, and it's Seismic Toss, and it's other variety of moves. It was pretty much it's DW artwork with a chrome overlay, black textile background, and hot pink text. :)

Spoiler:

Back