• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    26. Did you enjoy the Elite Four and being able to choose your order? Did you find them difficult?
    ABSOLUTELY NOT. This Elite Four was the worst of the worst. Apart from the fact that I beat it in 5 minutes no joke, I DON'T like the way you could choose the order yourself because that really takes away of the official feeling or you know, the pressure kind of feeling, idk how to describe it but it was always a sort of tense feeling I had with the Elite Four and that was cool, they just diminished that.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    26. Did you enjoy the Elite Four and being able to choose your order? Did you find them difficult?

Loved it! That being said, I liked the old method just as much and even wouldn't mind seeing a new one, such as your opponents being randomly drawn just like in the anime. As for the difficulty, easiest Elite Four yet, hands down. Chantal was the only one to give me any trouble.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Definitely something new. The random order I got to choose was okay. The first time I battled the Elite Four, I was really worried how strong they were. I barely managed to beat them all, but I enjoyed the intense action.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I loved it cause the first it made seem like a guessing game. I was completely unaware of which Elite Four member I was gonna get and I loved the surprise. I would like to see the original method but I wouldn't mind seeing the new method in the future. They weren't really difficult, I beat all four on my first try. The equal levels made it alot easier.

Years
    27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?

I like Black City better in terms of design and yes, it matched my game cos I play Black.

(Guys, I think it's Day 27 now - it's just that Toujours hasn't updated the first post yet)

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?

Definitely White Forest. I loved being able to see all the retro Pokémon and capture them. Half of the time Black City would be completely empty for me. I bought White, so yes, my favourite of the two was in the game that I bought.

blue

gucci
    Years
    24. What's your favorite bridge in Unova?

Hands down Skyarrow Bridge, the music is beautiful, the views are spectacular and the camera works are flawless.

25. Do you prefer the older Opelucid or the newer one? Does the one you prefer match the version you own?

Music wise - Older, design - Newer, overall Older.

Yes, it was something new that hadn't been done before and you could actually prepare and plan how you were going to take them on even though I still didn't win first couple of times so they were difficult yes.

I like both but White City has much more of a home-ly feel to it so that's why I prefer it.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years

White Forest. I prefer natural environment and Black City is too urban for my taste and in my opinion, its music sounds really dark and bleak, which makes me uncomfortable, really. :/ Curses, I should have gotten Pokémon White. D: I bought Pokémon Black because its cover art looked cooler!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    They are both okay but I have no idea their purpose is :(. I got both of them but I never actually care about them at all.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think I do prefer White Forest, just because I prefer nature and forests to cities or urban stuff.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

I preferred the look of White Forest to Black City because it looks so much more natural and pure, but I think Black City would've been more practicable to have because I finished the Pokédex in two weeks anyway.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    24. What's your favorite bridge in Unova?
    Probably the Skyarrow Bridge, since it has a lot of viewpoints and such.

25. Do you prefer the older Opelucid or the newer one? Does the one you prefer match the version you own?
    There's an older one? o___o *Bulbapedia's it*
    ...The older one looks better in my opinion, but too bad I have Black. The older one fits the game more in my opinion, and the gym fits in with the older Opelucid City. The modern one is kind of weird with the blue buildings.

I like that idea (I was gonna use that idea for a ROM hack a while back), and no they weren't difficult until the rematches.

White Forest, since you can catch a more variety of Pokemon, but sadly, I have Black City which has disappearing buildings. :(

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

White Forest. I was able to catch some Pokemon I like, like rare ones. I love nature, & this one suited me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

Black City's okay, but I like White Forest better because of the "free" Pokemon in there. The only problem I saw with White Forest was that it took me a while to get the Pokemon I wanted if more people were in there.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

Nah, I preferred nothing, as I am not a fan of either location.

Years
    28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?

Can't comment cos I have not yet battled her.

(I'm sure it's Day 28, it's just that the first post hasn't updated)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I prefer White Forest as I'm more of a catching guy and not battling :) So yes I got what I loved :D

28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    Loving it! It's a bit difficult if you don't know what you're doing, and the higher levels certainly do not help!

Joshawott

Banned
    Years

Despite never beating her, I really did enjoy battling her. It could have something to do with the fact that my Pokémon were low-leveled as balls (early 50s), but I thought it was cool to include her. She was definitely harder for me in Black and White, mostly because of her damn Lucario. I guess she sits alongside Red from HeartGold and SoulSilver as the only trainer I have never beat in battle. Oh, and by the way, Cynthia, Elesa, and Skyla in the same house... JIMINY JUMPING JESUS! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back