• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?
    White Forest hands down. There isn't much to do there but I like forest better then city. Yes like I said everything in White Version I loved.

28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    Yes I did. And harder I think,thought my Charizard from HeartGold murdered her team being Lv 100 and all.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?

It was great to battle her again. I just battled like I battle normal trainers, so it wasn't that different to me. I think the difficulty was the same as in Gen-IV, though some new Pokemon I didn't expect.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

Yeah, I enjoyed battling her. I played D/Pt before getting up to that point, and she was (slightly) easier than before because I EV trained, but I still had a hard time with her Garchomp.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

I really liked having Cynthia in Undella Town. I rather liked her as a character and as a champion to battle, so getting another opportunity was nice. She wasn't actually very difficult for me to beat (although she was probably the hardest in-game trainer to beat). I managed to get six Quiver Dances on Spiritomb and then sweep when I first battled her with my Lilligant.

Years
    26. Did you enjoy the Elite Four and being able to choose your order? Did you find them difficult?

it was definitely a welcome change, though as usual the elite four seemed to lack any real character depth, they are rarely of any importance in the games...they were rather difficult, at least compared to many games, but I had some move advantages which helped a lot

27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?

I like white forest better, and I did get that particular area; it was one of the two main reasons I chose white over black version, the other being zekrom

it was great getting to see and fight cynthia again, though I think she was harder than in diamond...however, that was mostly because her levels were so much higher; in terms of strategy, moves, and pokemon roster, she was better in sinnoh

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    Yes, I do enjoy the fight but I think she was harder in D/P/Pt because it takes me ages to defeat her compared to in 5th gen.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

Yes. It was more challenging, but it is better.

29. What's your favorite part of the Black/White postgame?

Defeating Alder, the hipster, of course.

Years

The Nimbasa Stadiums, high levels that will earn good EXP.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years

To be completely honest, I found the entire thing to be pretty disappointing after seeing what HeartGold and SoulSilver had to offer. I guess if I had to say it would be that there are still new towns and cities to visit.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Maybe after I find the sixth sage, the Looker tells me of someone who was spotted far away. I could tell it was N, who I wish I could meet again.

Years

I have to agree with Joshawott here, it was rather disappointing that there was so little of any real interest postgame. the newer towns just didn't matter much, either....the nimbasa stadiums are useful for levels, but that's about it; the only other thing is transferring pokemon from gen IV, and I don't really consider that postgame content.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Don't think I ever came to that haha, I don't really remember her from DPPT either, so.

Didn't play it yet! But I reckon it's gonna be uhh something, nvm I don't know.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?
    I like White Forest better. It's just so beautiful and peaceful compared to Black City and since I got White I did get the one I prefer.
    I've only tried battling her once and ended up losing cause my Pokemon were underleveled. I didnt really enjoy it since it was so unexpected.
    The stadiums in Nimbasa City. It's where I go for training higher leveled Pokemon cause it's easy to get tons of exp. Plus since the trainers vary you can basically train Pokemon of any type there.[/SIZE]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

I liked going around Unova and catching whatever swarms came up. I also liked trying to catch Kyurem and Volcarona. They provided a good challenge.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hmm,I think my favorite part was going after the Legendaries. But thats about it. Not much to do after the end other then Musical and stuff.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Yes, it was like a nice bonus. :) She was harder in DPPt.

29. What's your favorite part of the Black/White post-game?
    Travelling and listening to the new music of the routes and towns was my favourite part post-game.

Uh-oh, I have to answer some of the questions I left out soon.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    30. What's your favorite Pokémon in Black and White?

I am not really sure between Samurott, Reuniclus, Cofagrigus, and Krookodile. Hmm...

Who am I kidding? This sexy beast right here.

30 Days of Unova

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back