• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2012
    1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?

No because i was busy and was being poor at the time but eventually i got it

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?

I got it close to release date. However, I lost it and didin't complete it untill the next year.
    I was starting to lose interest in Pokemon, but then I found White...instantly hooked T_T

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • Did you buy B/W on it's release date (in your country)? Why or why not?

I did go to GameStop to get them that day, I got both games, and it cost about 70 dollars iirc. I had to get them that day. I have done that since HG/SS.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Unfortunately no. Mainly because there was no release date in my country and so I was forced to get a copy of the ROM and play through on that. I still don't think it has been officially released yet.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • o_O

1. Did you buy it on its release date?

I did! I'm surprised I was the only one. I remember I caught the bus and went to the shops to get the games, I was so excited. :3; Can't believe all of you so far didn't, though.

Actually;

1.) I also caught the bus to get it on release, from my local supermarket.
    I had previously completed Black on a Japanese import, but was extremely hyped to get white on release date.

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    You betcha! Now I have a Japanese White Version and an English Black Version :3

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • 1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?

I did not, reason being I had broken my previous model of a DS and was waiting to purchase a 3DS. It sure was hard for me to wait an additional month knowing the games were already out. :laugh:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?

I did on Release Day!! I actually preordered it and got it on the day it released, though I had to wait a couple of months after since I did not have a DS to play in. It was actually worth the wait. :D

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Yes I do because I could not wait after I heard the release day so I tried to get and play it as soon as possible. I really do not have the patient to buy Black/White after the release days because I will just go ahead and buy the used game rather than the new one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012

I was planning to. But my DSi got stolen, so I wasn't going to waste my money on a game I wouldn't be able to play. I was really disappointed because I was looking forward to it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Here we go, sweeties!
    Of course I did, sweetie! Well being a Nintendo fan who HAS to get first/second party games at launch and being a Pokémon fan, it only made sense. Plus I believe I was racing with my friends to see who can beat the game first. ^^;

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Nope, it was never formally released here plus I wouldn't buy it anyway
    Ain't got the money and I have an R4

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years

NUH DX I still don't have the money to get it but I'm super determined to know as little about it as possible, I prefere to play pokemon games "blind".

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • 1)Did you buy BW on it's release date? Why or why not?

Yes, I had my sister take me to buy both Black and White. I was really excited and couldn't wait any longer.

blue

gucci
    Years

Yes! infact, I pre-ordered a couple of weeks before just to make sure I got it on the day and the reason I did this because I know I wouldn't be able to wait any longer!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Unfortunately no. I didn't have enough money to buy the game. It took me almost a year to get the money. My cousin & his dad took me to Gamestop so I could get the game. I bought White that day & it was really cool!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yep, I was so psyched about it of course I bought it when it came out.

Years

No, I already imported the Japanese version so I waited a bit because I wasn't sure whether I should buy the German version first. I finally bought it approximately a month after the release, still in time for me to get another Victini from the European event.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
    I pre-ordered mine from Amazon I think, and I'd hoped it would arrive on release day but it came on Saturday instead, so only the day after.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back