• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Did you play as a boy or a girl?
    I like playing as a Girl in games. Hilbert sux as a name lolol.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Day 2: What gender did you play as? Did it match your gender in reality?

As a boy. Because to play like that I can just spam A and not pay attention, plus it's my irl gender

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • 2. Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?

A girl, and yes, it did match my gender in reality. I'm not much into playing my opposite gender since..well, for some odd reason, I'm not much into the experience.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years

I played as a boy, so yes, it did match my gender in reality. That's what I typically do when playing through Pokémon games, but there are times in which I'll mix things up a bit and play as a girl.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years

A boy, it's been tradition since I was 3, I stick with all caps in my name too. =P
    I am male, so yes it did.
    The only time I've ever played as a girl (Aside from when temporarily helping a friend)
    Is in my Japanese version of Pokemon Crystal.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    2. Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?
    A girl, normally I don't really care, I just pick the one I like the most. Or dislike the least, in BW's case lol.

Years
    I'm a girl and play as a girl. I've always played as a girl in every game ever since we have been able to choose.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

I played as a girl despite being a boy. o3o
    IDK, Hilbert's design reminded me of Lucas, and I didn't like Lucas that much, so Hilda it was!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Araa, I suppose I should do this~

1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?
    I bought both! I had Black reserved at GameStop already and I had a Best Buy gift card that could totally afford me White, so I figured "Why not?" and got them about 20 minutes apart~

In my imported and English versions of Black, I played as a girl; in White I played as a boy. I honestly like going back and forth between genders 'cause it's more fun that way~ Also I like both Touko's and Touya's designs so yeah XD;

Years

Yes, I'm a boy. And if it's possible I'm always playing as a male :)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

I have always played as a boy in ALL games that I play. And yes, it does match my gender in real life. d:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?
    I played as both boy and girl but mostly boy and it matches my gender in reality.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
    Boy, and yes it matches my gender. I recently with the girl in my second SoulSilver playthrough though.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]2. Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?
    I played as a boy. The only time I haven't played as a boy was Diamond, I like Dawn's design more than Lucas.
    Yes, it does match my gender in reality.[/SIZE]

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • DAMN YOU TOUJOURS! CREDIT ME NEXT TIME YOU DO ONE OF THESE MMMKAY!? Nah... just kidding. We're cool. We're cool. Let's do this!

1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?
    I did not buy my Black version on its release date. In fact, I think I didn't get it for a few months after it came out... mainly because I didn't realise it had been released for ages. In fact, it was my roommate who told me about its existence, and even then I waited about 2 weeks after that! Oh well.

I don't think I've ever played as a girl in any of my games. I know, I know: raving misogynist roaming the boards. Maybe in one of the next games that I play I'll just feel all different and play as a girl.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    2. I picked the Boy for some reason.

I don't know why....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back