• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • 7. Which Striaton Gym Leader is your favorite? Why?
    None of them. Honestly, I didn't see any discernible difference between them besides their hair and outfit color and preference for their monkey Pokemon.

8. Do you believe in the Striaton Gym leaders being the Shadow Triad? Why or why not?
    No, despite my love of conspiracy theories. The three of them just don't behave like they're actually secret ninja bodyguards with a hidden agenda.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • 6. Did you like the lack of starter bias that the the first gym had (it was the same difficulty no matter what type you chose)?

Yes and no, I liked the fact it was fair, but the challenger in me wanted to battle all 3, I think that should have atleast been an option after defeating the leader you needed to defeat.

7. Which Striaton Gym Leader is your favorite? Why?

Chili, he's the only one who's design appealed to me.
    Cress was cool ish, but his hair seemed TOO rounded, he also looked to happy for my liking, yeah, I'm picky.

8. Do you believe in the Striaton Gym leaders being the Shadow Triad? Why or why not?

That' be cool, but it's highly unlikely..
    I'd like it to happen, though.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Haha, lovely. YES. They were the only ones not present when all the gym leaders showed up at the end of the game, and the Triad was there. They are typically the only pair of three together with the Shadow Triad in the whole game, and since there is so little elaboration on the Shadow Triad, that could easily be a hint. Also, in the manga, the masks of the Shadow Triad are the same shape as the pattern on the face of the elemental monkeys.
    Spoiler:

so uhh yeah how much hints do you want you know lol. oh and before you go saying that the manga is not very much related to the game in that sense, give a reason why they would put that in the manga if it weren't even true in the game.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?
    I don't remember I think it was the day afte rmaybe on the day. My mom got them for me and they had to go in the back and get them.

2. Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?
    White yes I playes as I guy as I am. But in Black I played as a girl which I am not.

3. What did you think of Nuvema town? Too small? Should they have switched it up with a different kind of town than previous games?
    Na it was fine. But they could have added somethign to the south of the town where the water is.

4. Which starter did you choose and why? Did you regret it later?
    I used all 3,but chose Tepig. Tepig was my favorite. But I got the other 2 after I finished the first gym. By tradeing with black.

5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula town?
    No...it annoyed me.

6. Did you like the lack of starter bias that the the first gym had (it was the same difficulty no matter what type you chose)?
    It was interestingly new. I kinda liked if. We got a 2nd pokemon early in the game that was purely water,grass,or fire

Chili. I like Pansear more then the others.

Hmm never thought of that. Maybe,but it really wouldn't make sense. Maybe we will find out in Pokemon Black and White 2

I am new to this,but sense today is the 11th shouldn't we be on question 11?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • 8) In the Manga and in the Games, yes. I think that the trio is the shadow triad...they are the only gym leaders who never appeared in something beyond their role of being gym leaders...the rest help the player in journey thoughout the game...
    Also you never battle them...I wonder what pokemon they might have in their teams...cough Monkey's cough. They could've made the trio fight the shadow triad to make the gym leader vs Plasma battle even...but they didn't...

Wasteland

I'm nobody
    Years
  • 8. Do you believe in the Striaton Gym leaders being the Shadow Triad? Why or why not?
    Not really, it just seems a bit farfetched to me

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I am new to this,but sense today is the 11th shouldn't we be on question 11?

It didn't start on March 1st, it started when the rest of the events started so it doesn't match up to the date exactly.

6. Did you like the lack of starter bias that the the first gym had (it was the same difficulty no matter what type you chose)?
    I liked this because it made me not scared of picking a certain type, like Charmander in the first games because of Brock/Misty.

Cress because his hair is just super cool looking.

Yeah I'm 100% for this theory, at least in the manga. Not so much in the anime and games it's like 50/50.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • 6. Did you like the lack of starter bias that the the first gym had (it was the same difficulty no matter what type you chose)?
    Nope, I like the challenge usually.

Chili, he looks awesome.

Haven't given it much thought before now, ooh possibly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • 8. Do you believe in the Striaton Gym leaders being the Shadow Triad? Why or why not?

I don't even wanna believe they are! I never thought about it actually. There has never been one gym leader on the bad side (except Giovanni), & the Striaton Gym Leaders aren't it. I still wonder who the Shadow Triad really are though...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    9. Do you use the Dream World regularly?

Not anymore. When I played White regularly I did every day and did it much longer than the rest of my friends but eventually I dropped off.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I missed Day 8 yesterday, so I'll do it along with today's question:

I don't think so. Cress said that they got Bianca's message, but they were too late to arrive to help.

I don't go to the Dream World at all, actually, due to Wi-Fi issues.

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • 7. Which Striaton Gym Leader is your favorite? Why?
    Cilan, just the way he looks I guess, I also enjoy him on the anime, maybe more than Brock...

No, that wouldn't make much sense but if it somehow did, it would be quiet a twist!

Yeah, not now though, I don't have B/W since I traded it away. It took me a while to get used to it for some reason, I did enjoy it however.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope. ;x Used to but kinda got bored of it once I realised there was only like two things I wanted and I couldn't get them easily. :( Plan to use it again though for the C-Gear skin!

Last edited:

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • 9.) Do you use the Dream World regularly?

Nope, I haven't used it once actually.
    I'm not even sure I know how to.
    And don't go thinking I don't play the game often, because believe me I do..

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, no one knows for sure, so I don't exactly believe in this whole thing.

No, but I do still access it occasionally, especially during events.

Wasteland

I'm nobody
    Years
  • 9.) Do you use the Dream World regularly?
    Nope, at the beginning I did, but the mini-games are lame and then ...
    I just kinda lost my will to play there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back