• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogle3097

Hola.
Years
  • 9. Do You Use The Dream World Regularly?
    Only when I can get good Pokemon from it. I only went on it for the first time the other month actually, it was a bit underwhelming. So no, not regularly but occasionally.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 9. Do you use the Dream World regularly?
    I used to at some point, but then I got lazy and stopped XD;

10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?
    ...Researching Pokemon? Maybe even the Dream Smoke, considering how Munna (and a special Musharna) can now be found there.

Years
  • 30 days continued

honestly I forgot all about this thing for a while, so I'll catch up now...

2. Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?

I played as a girl, partly because I am one, partly because I usually do, and partly because I liked the characters head (since you really see that more than the clothes, hated her shorts). I usually play as a girl when it's an option, but in some games (such as the hoenn region) I just don't care for the girl's design over the guy's.

3. What did you think of Nuvema town? Too small? Should they have switched it up with a different kind of town than previous games?

it's nice to have towns laid out a little different (like in johto and somewhat for Nuvema), but I think the little town is pleasant for a start and helps keep things from getting too cluttered and crazy too early

4. Which starter did you choose and why? Did you regret it later?

I've played pokemon games long enough that I pick based more on whether or not I like them rather than type, so I chose the grass type Snivy. I didn't really have any reason to regret it later, though I really do like samurott.

5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula town?

I thought it was pretty obvious that there was more to it and he was suspiscious, and the various series and games I had watched/seen did a decent job of dealing with similar things, so I more or less ignored him (as much as one can without missing bits of the story)

6. Did you like the lack of starter bias that the the first gym had (it was the same difficulty no matter what type you chose)?

not really. besides the fact that I really don't like the pan- and simi- pokemon (I find the water the most tolerable), it was a bit of a disappointment that you can't fight the other two and that the gym lacks any real theme (pokemon-wise).

7. Which Striaton Gym Leader is your favorite? Why?

hard to say; you don't see much of them, and there isn't much to go on, but I guess if I had to pick I'd say cress, he's more interesting to me than the others and I really tend to lead more toward water types (despite not always selecting them as my battle choices)

8. Do you believe in the Striaton Gym leaders being the Shadow Triad? Why or why not?

this is actually the first I've heard of such a theory, to be honest, but I'd give a resounding no. the shadow triad just doesn't seem to match them, plus they seem to have actual skills (regarding ninja-like ability, I mean) and work for ghetsis, while the straiton gym leaders are...well, waiters.

9. Do you use the Dream World regularly?

not really, my connection isn't the greatest (I'm using this site and most others without images on, in fact) and the whole "only play for an hour then have to wait 23" kinda ticks me off...

10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?

another failed cloning lab? just kidding! I'd say it was probably used to study dreams, maybe even trying to make dream stuff part of reality, but either they lost all their funding or had a big accident

also, though this has nothing to do with this thread, there seems to be an issue of the site forgetting I'm logged in after a little while...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 9. Do you use the Dream World regularly?

Not really, I use it now and then but very occasionally.

Studying the wonders of the Dreams of Pokémon, something along those lines.

11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back?

Apron in front, too me she looks more epic that way, otherwise she looks like a superhero :3.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    What's the ruined research facility lol?? honestly I played this game

11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back?
    I quite like it behind her back actually, it doesn't make her look as fat.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • 10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?

Perhaps just looking into Pokemon's dreams, with the help of Musharna. Wondering what they dream of I guess.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • 9. Do you use the Dream World regularly? I use it every now and then.
    10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past? Proably what that guy in Devon wanted to do, look into Pokemon's dreams.
    11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back? The one with her apron in the back...the other one makes her look fat...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?
    It was used to reaserch the dream clouds or whatever abd then blew up when they got carried away,according to the Anime. But Plasma could have used it a while ago to do research on Genesect

I don't know,didn't really pay attention to her art.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?
    I think it was used to study the dream smoke from Musharna and things related to dream world ( looking at darkrai and cresselia).

Years
  • 11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back?

I like the artwork of her apron slung over, she looks better in that one.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • 11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back?

Another interesting question! Personally, I much prefer the way her apron looks over her back because she looks rather fat otherwise. :laugh:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

I honestly did not notice. O_O

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I didn't realise there were two versions, but since the only one I can remember is the one with the apron in front, I'll have to go with that one.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • 12. Which artwork of Lenora did you prefer: her with her apron in front, or her with it slung back?

Honestly, I don't have much of a preference over what version I like better. I also didn't see the point of GameFreak editing the apron out in international releases.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I was unaware that she had two different art styles. But holy cow, the version with the apron in back easily takes 20-30 pounds off her so I'm going to say that version looks better.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Either is fine with as I like the in-game character the way they are :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    12. Do you like the separate routes in Pinwheel Forest, the more traditional maze and then a separate straight path?

Teehee - it makes the first run through the entire thing a nice walk in the forest full of battles and Pokémon, while making you want to explore the place. Also, you can go the safe route if you just want to travel quick. I like it!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, you're getting the days mixed up.

The new day starts at 12am EST, not for your own timezone - but only for EST. Randomly choosing days does not help anyone and it just confuses people. If this continues I'll just be deleting posts from now on because honestly it's just going to get everyone mixed up and we might as well make 30 threads on all these ideas.

Either way, number 11 was started over 12 hours too early (we're now in day number 11), and number 12 was started over 12 hours too early. Seriously it isn't that hard to use a timezone converter.

From now on, continue posting day number 11 (until 12am EST when you can move onto number 12), if anyone else posts number 12 I'm just going to delete it.

Either way, I'll reply later.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
    I don't even remember that, LOL.

In front, she looks amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back