• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Generation Scramble Challenge!

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    1.Mankey [Evolve: whenever you want] [Moves not allowed: TMs] [Moves must have: Low Kick]
    2.Butterfree [Moves not allowed:Safeguard] [Moves must have: Stun Spore, Sleep Powder]
    3.Doduo Evolve : Yes | Move not allowed : Tri Attack, Rage | Move must have : Fury Attack, Agility
    4.Krabby Evolve : Only after you learnt Guillotine | Move not allowed : Mud Shot, Protect | Move must have : Guillotine, Vicegrip
    5.Porygon [Evolve:] [Moves not allowed: N/A] [Moves must have: Conversion]
    6.Bellsprout Evolve : Yes | Move not allowed : non attacking move | Move must have : 4 Attacking move

EDIT: I replaced Egg for Bellsprout because i relized i wont get my 3rd team member till after Erika and that sucks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Geodude Evolve : Only when you are at lv.30 | Move not allowed : Magnitute, Explosion | Move must have : Selfdestruct, Double-edge

Magikarp |Evolve: Only if it knows FLAIL | Moves must have: Flail, Splash| Moves can't have: (as Gyarados) Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Hyper Beam, Surf (You suck my friend.)

Gastly | Evolve : Only when you are at lv.40 | Move not allowed : Shadow Ball | Move must have : Lick, Night Shade

Imma get all 6 now. Make it hard pleeeeeeease.

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • 1. Skitty [Moves not allowed:None] [Moves must have:Blizzard,Assist]
    2. Treecko [Moves not allowed:Mega drain, Giga Drain] [Moves must have:Pound, Quick Attack]
    3. Kirlia [Moves not allowed:Psychic] [Moves must have:Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thief]

One more!
    ^chaos I cant have a Torchic, I already have a Treecko...
    ^WKnite I will not evolve the Kirlia, I specifically said only NFE's. (not fully evolved)

Ok here goes!
    Johnathondrag gets a ... Kakuna! CANT EVOLVE. Only 4 moves soo... I will let you forget String shot... in favor for Struggle. >: )
    WKnite gets a ... Scyther! Moves must have: Wing Attack. Moves cant have: Normal Type moves.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Ok then Dragonfangz

You get

Lotad/It may evolve/Must Have: N/A/Restriction:May not use a Super Effective Move

EDIT:

Just Beat Brock.My Butterfree doesnt have Harden because it skipped Lvl 7 and went straight to lvl 8

3rd Generation Scramble Challenge!Lvl 12
    Scratch
    Leer
    Low Kick (Must Have)
    Karate Chop

3rd Generation Scramble Challenge!Lvl 10
    Tackle
    String Shot
    Confusion

Last edited:

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • Um...? No Super effective? To Which Type?
    Oh nvm I get it.
    when I'm in battle, i cant use super effective moves, right?
    OK I have my team!

1. Skitty [Moves not allowed:None] [Moves must have:Blizzard,Assist]
    2. Treecko [Moves not allowed:Mega drain, Giga Drain] [Moves must have: Pound, Quick Attack]
    3. Kirlia [Moves not allowed: Psychic] [Moves must have:Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thief]
    4. Lombre [Moves not allowed: None] [Restrictions: cannot use super effective move while in battle]

Cool.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • After a lot of debate with myself, I think I'll give this a whirl. I'm on spring break, so what the heck? :) Don't expect much updates, though. I'm already playing about 3 games atm, plus I hate posting constant and/or elaborate updates. I'll start when I have all of my team decided by y'all. :)

Sydian / ??? (haven't started it yet) / Emerald / 4 team members / I'd like to keep the middle evolution of a starter, but if no one wants to give me one, that's fine. Preferably not Marstomp; I always end up with him for some reason. Other than that, I really don't care. Gimme all you got. I can do trade evos if necessary.

PsychoJigglypuff, I think I'll give you something you'll like. You can have Jigglypuff (obviously), if you don't mind having to Surf to get it. If not, I'll give you something else. Can't evolve it, and you must have Sing and Mimic.

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • PsychoJihhlypuff, you can have an Electrike. It can evolve after you teach it two TM's. IT must keep one of these TM's. :D
    Sydian, I'll give you a Combusken. It must have Bulk Up.
    Should I do FireRed or Emerald? Hmm.....

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thank you. :D Well, whichever you choose King!, you shouldn't have a problem getting a Golbat. Must hold Everstone at all times (after evolving into Golbat, of course) and you have to keep Leech Life.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Sydian: It would be fine if I didn't have to Surf. I prefer to get my Pokemon earlier on, and that would be after the fifth gym. Also, you can have a Seviper. It must keep Lick.

So far:
    1. Electrike - Can only evolve after learning two TMs, must keep at least one
    2. Jigglypuff - Cannot evolve, must have Sing and Mimic.

EDIT: I've decided that I'll keep the Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Okay then, that's good.

So far I have:
    - Combusken (must know Bulk Up)
    - Seviper (must keep Lick)

I still need two more. C:

King!

better
    Years
  • Okay, I'm still not sure yet, so I'll take Pokemon for both I guess, if that's okay...
    So yeah, this form goes for both: King!/King/FR or Emerald/Five/Restrictions are okay upon reason, I don't want anything having to do with stats. And for Pokemon, nothing useless of course. I cannot trade. And preferably at least two Pokemon by the second gym of each. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You know, I'm gonna pull out of this challenge. Call me impatient, but this challenge is really inactive and I haven't been assigned anything else. :/ Sorry. If I assigned you a Pokemon, feel free to keep it.

King!

better
    Years
  • Hmmm..... Yeah, me too. I need to work on heart Gold and I honestly don't think I'm going to comlete this now.

Back