• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Generation: Tons for trade!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    I can offer any breedable pokemon from the first 4 generations.

I also have:
    Groudon lv 50 UT
    Groudon lv 70 UT
    Kyogre lv 70 UT
    Rayquaza lv 73
    Regigigas lv 70 UT
    Uxie lv 50 UT
    Mesprit lv 50 UT
    Azelf lv 50 UT
    Dialga lv 47 UT
    Palkia lv 58 <--don't know if it's hacked or not

I'm looking for:
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Palkia
    Arceus

They can be cloned or w/e, as long as they have their proper english names. (eg my palkia has 3 or 4 spaces after the last letter and it bothers me lol)

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I have a celebi and Jirachi-(I only gave it SOME rare candys from an infinite rare candys hack)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Hmm... I honestly don't know because you selection is so short...

Well it includes any breedable pokemon, which means I can get you a Latios, Latias, Heatran, and Cresselia as well. I can also give you 2 for 1 or something along those lines.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Latios, Latias, Heatran and Cressilia aren't breedable unless you hack...

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Regigigas sparks a bit of my intrest but not enough so that I would trade... If you can get me Registeel and Regiice I might trade...

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Regigigas sparks a bit of my intrest but not enough so that I would trade... If you can get me Registeel and Regiice I might trade...

If may be getting a Darkrai from somebody. Would you take Regigigas and Darkrai for the pair?

I'll see what I want when I come back from somewhere.

Sure. What pokemon do you have?

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Depends... Is Darkrai from the Almos event and is it untouched? If it is I will likely agree as long as it isn't a clone nor a hack.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    Hey man i was just wondering if that was a groudon from soul silver. If it is then i am able to offer you an arceus.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    Hey man can i borrow your kyogore for a while to get to the embed tower il give you a moltres and ur kyogore back

Il give u a groundon soulsilver one for the acreus

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Hey man i was just wondering if that was a groudon from soul silver. If it is then i am able to offer you an arceus.

It is not from Soul Silver, but I should be able to go catch it in my game. Are you still interested?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Just to be clear, no legends are breedable.
    Except one, you can breed Manaphy for a Phione

Exactly what kind of Pokemon are up to trade still? I am offering a Shiny Shellos and Red Gyarados that I no longer want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Except one, you can breed Manaphy for a Phione

Exactly what kind of Pokemon are up to trade still? I am offering a Shiny Shellos and Red Gyarados that I no longer want.

I'm really only looking for the 4 pokemon listed above. However, if there's a breedable pokemon you're willing to trade your shiny shellos for, I'll see what I can do :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    It depends on what Pokemon you are willing to trade up though. What Legendary Pokemon do you still have that you haven't traded yet? That was my question lol

You mentioned something about breeding (although you can't) a Latias in your previous posts, is she up for trade too or no? Making sure that's cleared up here, I'm a sucker for Latias :P Shiny Shellos/Shiny Gyarados will need a new home and if she isn't, guess they're stuck with me for a while lol

Back