• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Wierd drawing! Never seen like it!

For the record, it is a skeletal whale I drew in MSPaint. Cheers :D

Ok Some are good Ideas but I just cant see Eevee with wings (and eons) i just cant ok. When a pokemon evolves it doesn't lose there Gender and MRS. MIME for gods sake. I mean a female Mr. Mime no way and seems the have Dark type i dont see why not Light type.
My Friend made these not me so remember that
MyFakePokemon.png

The sprites are a bit plain (not much change has been made), but I like the idea of evolving Marowak, Sandslash, and Lanturn. Qwilfish doesn't need a pre, but it could use an evo. I especially like that Scorpion-thing and Robo-eevee.

SLIGHT problem with this poké: Wailmer evolves at lv 40!!! Also I'm sure you can't find a wild Wailord under lv 40. Also, KILLING IT? Come on, this is pokémon!!!! If anything, evolve it with a Dusk Stone when it has minimum happiness. I hav 2 say the general idea is pretty good tho. I mean, if they made an evolution for Rhydon, they can make an evolution for anything. amiright?

Right. It was obvious I was just kidding :P

It doesn't actually evolve from Wailord.

Last edited:

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
Years
im doing an evolution for sunflora

sunwreck

fighting plant pokemon

type: grass fighting
ability: super solar (lets you use solarbeam without powering it up and without using sunny day)
heigt: 5'07"
weigt: 156lb
evolves from sunflora with machop in team

description

it is rumoured that sunflora absorbs a machops power to become sunwreck
when it merges with machop if you see it it could scar you for life!!

octotot

baby octopus pokemon

type: water
ability: simple
heigt: 1'00"
weigt: 10lb

description: this is a cute pokemon to have around the house
it can help wash the dishes

octobreak

karate octopus pokemon

type: water fighting
ability: sunblock (when sunny day is activated the power of water type attacks is not halved)
height: 2'11
weight:200lb

evolves from octotot at level 24

description:
this pokemon sometimes goes out on spiritual journey if ignored
it comes back with a focused mind

octokiller

octopus sumo pokemon

type: fighting water
ability: sunblock
height: 6'07
weight: 2000lb

evolves from octobreak at level 42

description: this pokemon can use its rollout attack with powerful results
it is sometimes used in sumo fights in japan

crushlax

heavyset pokemon

type:normal
ability: immunity
height: 15'00"
weight: 10000lb

evolves from snorlax at level 60

description: this pokemon is insanely heavy
it has eating contests with munchlax and snorlax
munchlax always wins

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
A few things I want:

An UNHAPPINESS evolution, possibly chansey?
A Happiness induced evolution for Pachirisu.
Pre evolutions/evolutions of: Lapras, Corsola, Dunsparce, Miltank, Kangaskhan, Chatot, Evolution for Jynx.
A Normal eevee evolution, in which she evolves from leveling up.
A Koala and Panda Pokemon, I mean come on, they're from China (panda), which is very close to Japan :/

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
I want a light type and possibly incorporate the type with a new mew clone. But Itll have a bad out come too, having one psychic dark and the other psychic light.

Spinda is a panda, maybe an evo though. I want the koala to be grass normal

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Burst
Fire
Special
PP 5
ATT: 250
ACC: 100

Basically, a Fire-Type Explosion that works off of Special Attack.

It's in TM form, so Fire Types and Pokemon that can Learn Selfdestruct/Explosion could get it. Inluding Pokemon who could learn the Selfdestruct TM(RBY)/Tutor Move(XD), but cannot learn the Explosion TM(RGBY/DP)/Tutor Move(FR/LG/E/XD), such as Snorlax, Mewtwo, and Wailord.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
A fire ype called heat beam. A thin red beam of light that causes burns with pin point accuracy

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
Oh, well yeah, a panda chain would be great and cut. Im picturing the final form with a puffy collar of fur. Female white with black rings on arms male black with white rings. It also holds a bamboo staff

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 24, 2008
No new types. It's perfect the way it is. Just think of the torture the programmers would have to go through.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
Umm, I dont care of the torture. Thry made dark so it only makes since for a light type

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
this fourm is back in bssniess dogiee
giraffee pre-evo of girfiarig evo with happiness type normal/psychic this may look cute and its tail may be smaller but is still just as poweful
taurbull evo of tauros lv 40 normal. descp this pokemon now not only can ram but can use karate moves to type for taurbull normal/fighting
qwilpin evo of qwifish this pokemon can should 1 million poison neddles in just 5 seconds type water/poison water stone
banshee evo of banette ghost/fire this poke can use fire attacks and ghost that is a strong combo
heraslash evo of heracloss bug/fighting this pokes horn can slash 5000 buldings with one swipe evo at heracross evo 39
luxidark best name that i can think of evovle with a luxio dusk stone (only works with male luxios)
that is all i have time for adios amigos

Xoo

bam, baby!
Years
I agree, there should be some more Fire Pokemon. I think a Sandslash evo would be ok.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I think there should be another non legnendary hedgehog pokemon in 5th gen with awesome speed and attack...

here are a few attacks that I thought of...

Lightning Crash (Phys./Electric)
Blazing Blast (Phys./Fire/pokemon explodes fainting the user and leaving EXTREME damage to the foe)

that's all I have for now :P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
this fourm is back in bssniess dogiee
giraffee pre-evo of girfiarig evo with happiness type normal/psychic this may look cute and its tail may be smaller but is still just as poweful
taurbull evo of tauros lv 40 normal. descp this pokemon now not only can ram but can use karate moves to type for taurbull normal/fighting
qwilpin evo of qwifish this pokemon can should 1 million poison neddles in just 5 seconds type water/poison water stone
banshee evo of banette ghost/fire this poke can use fire attacks and ghost that is a strong combo
heraslash evo of heracloss bug/fighting this pokes horn can slash 5000 buldings with one swipe evo at heracross evo 39
luxidark best name that i can think of evovle with a luxio dusk stone (only works with male luxios)
that is all i have time for adios amigos

Yeah, this hadn't been posted in since February of LAST year @____@ Way over the one month revival limit, AND there's already another thread on it.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back