• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5TH GENERATION ANNOUNCED: POKEMON WHITE/BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I love the names. :P

I still think it's way too soon for the true fifth gen though. I'll barely be done with HG by the time that comes out. >_>

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Finally! According to Bulbapedia they're bringing back the time capsule. And (big surprise) adding a new evil team, and 110 new Pokemon.

Damn, all these new pokemon are coming out of the woodwork... it's like graboids from Tremors, but more adorable.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Knowing Nintendo, a revolution might be something like be able to select in wich town you start or something silly like that lol

Years
  • Im excited to see the new water and dragon type pokemon those are my two favorite types. Im thinking of getting white version

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • HOLY CHAZZ HOW DID THIS GET TO THREE PAGES. :( Let's stick to the gen V thread in Pokemon General.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back