• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    No, it's proven Arceus is the first one, but there could be another legendary better than Arceus, or there couldn't be. All I know for sure is that the other legends were just spotted and tracked later than Arceus, because they would be after it in the Pokédex.

As I said before, it's just a legend within the games, some basis in fact some in fiction. It's what the NPCs in pokemon games believe. As such, it's not necessarily true. It doesn't matter anyway, I was just pointing out that the next set of Legendaries doesn't need to top Arceus and that legendaries don't need a specific purpose. I'm really getting tired of all these pokemon that are supposed to be the only ones in existance rather than just being extremely rare.

I hope the starters will still be Grass/Fire/Water, just with interesting type combinations.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I wonder what the REAL Starters will be like.
    Maybe we'll get the rumored Dark/Ghost/Psychic trio?
    That'd be awesome, but I don't think it'll happen.
    Starting off as the traditional grass/fire/water and evolving into part dark/ghost/psychic seems a little more viable.
    Water/Ghost, Grass/Dark and Fire/Psychic maybe?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    But then the Grass/Dark evo would be supreme, and the Fire/Psychic the weakest. We should wait really. I want a Water/Electric, Flying, and Grass triangle. Pretty unique. If it's not used, I might use it!

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    I would doubt that but you never know. We have about 2-3 years bofre the games come out and in that time gamefreak could whip us up a remake. The new region i say would be connected to sinnoh as a new ds wont be out by then and because i love to think that it could happen.

i know just what you mean, heres the pattern i saw just reading ur post lol.

gameboy: rby-kanto gsc-johto, you can go to kanto 3 years in the future.
    gba: rse-hoenn frlg-kanto (because of remake).
    ds: dp-sinnoh
    dsi: ???-??? but with some connection to sinnoh (maybe another part of snnoh?)

lol i like it when i see patterns! :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I guess no one paid much attention to the post I did with the supposed new starter evos. It was never declared fake and no one has said if it was or not.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    yes but Serebii even said that he could not tell or not but I guess you guys are right.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Had any of you guys even seen those pics before?

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
    I'm debating whether or not they'll go for a 5th gen. The game has long ago peaked and it would be a horrible shame if they over did it and it all ended on a low point. However, it still brings in the money and that's all that Nintendo will be looking for...

I don't even know what I'm hoping for..

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    From looking at the gif, I can see that there will be hair that covers most of the ear and maybe on the back of the head. From that and the ears, I think it's a koala pokemon.

Think about it, has there ever been a koala pokemon yet? It seems like a very possible idea!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So you are telling me that as a pokemon fan, u are not looking forward to More Pokemon goodness?

From looking at the gif, I can see that there will be hair that covers most of the ear and maybe on the back of the head. From that and the ears, I think it's a koala pokemon.

Think about it, has there ever been a koala pokemon yet? It seems like a very possible idea!

A yellow electric koala sounds hideous. No!

Last edited:

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    So you are telling me that as a pokemon fan, u are not looking forward to More Pokemon goodness?

A yellow electric koala sounds hideous. No!
    Don't just shoot down my idea like that, everyone has a different idea as you can only see so little.
    Besides, there are many species that have types and colouring you wouldn't think of. Pikachu's a mouse, a yellow electric mouse sounds hideous. No! See what I mean?
    A lion Pokemon could also seem probable though, since the hair might be a sort of mane.

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im just saying that if a Koala is made I hope to god it wont be yellow, and should be of the grass type, Eucalyptus!

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Its Mewthree! Haven't you seen that video on Youtube?

Years
    I'm debating whether or not they'll go for a 5th gen. The game has long ago peaked and it would be a horrible shame if they over did it and it all ended on a low point. However, it still brings in the money and that's all that Nintendo will be looking for...

I don't even know what I'm hoping for..
    There'll more than likely be a 5th gen, because the series is still profitable. Whether it's the older audiences that have been around since the beginning, or the newer fans, there is still enough interest in Pokemon that the chances of a 5th gen are very likely.

I'm not really quite sure what to expect with the 5th gen, or what I'd even like to see at this point. I didn't like the 4th gen games at all, or many of the Pokemon for that matter, but there is still the diehard in me that wants more. Whether I'll actually buy any of the newer games this time around anyones guess, though. I bought Diamond when it came out; needless to say, it doesn't get much playing time anymore, and is basically a collectors piece now.

Even despite that, I still look forward to the next set of games. I always do. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back