• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Maybe. I got me a pic of what could be a new pokemon
    5th generation confirmed

Ok a question mark is blocking it but hell it got black ears for all we know. Coro coro scans to come soon of movie 12 info and hopefully a new pokemon silouette.
    Edit: Watch this video. The ear formation is anything i never saw so yeah it is 5th gen. Also that nice big boom is sweet at the end"
    https://www.pokebeach.com/news/1208/12th-movie-trailer/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, this really may be a new pokemon. I see the ears too. Maybe its the 5th gen Pika Clone

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wait! You've seen the color? Is there a way to post pics from what you have seen?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No but in the trailer its said to be small and yellow. Im currently waiiting for coro coro as it should have shadow or art of said pokemon. Also the idea that there now will be over 600 monsters to memorize and possibly over 800 different moves is the part im happy about. I love the possibilities and very large numbers.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • this is exciting i cant wait for what the next set of legends will be theve already pratically made GOd
    whats next :P

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well actually arceus is the alpha so we still have the omega. And yeah i cant wait to see what is next in the unveilment line of the 5th generation.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Nope not pichu ^_^.
    Oh god im confused. I mean i dont know what angle to look at this from and wehats an ear and whats what 0_o
    5th generation confirmed

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its a new Pichu split I think. Anyway the next legends may be based on the planets and they say that mystery pokemon is electric.

Oh and the the left ear has spiky ridges. The one on the right when we look at it though.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, this is great. I was wondering when a new Pokemon would show up.

But please, don't let it be a new electric rodent. And if it is, at least make it good this time. Though I admit I love using Pachirisu for the "lol wut?" factor, I'd like to try one for the "omigod he's using THAT!" factor. :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Its either the new rodent or a pichu split evolution by our guesses. I am really looking foward to it as i love seing what ninty has made and its going to put the number of monsters at 600. Im hoping for it to hit 1000!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OH WOW...this could actually be the proof we've been all looking for...I'm all excited now...lol, I really don't care if it a pichu copy, I'm just glad to see that we might actually have a 5th gen...WOO HOO

I hope they make contests A LOT better...and Oh man maybe it can go wifi too...oh man, I have so much high hopes for 5th gen now...

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • Its Must Be A Pikachu Bro /Pichu Split Evo As Its Sounds Like It The way Its ear is and the way it moved in the video just like pikachu Heres Hoping For It Thought

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • You should have seen mine after drinking 3 cokes. Anyway im officially going to spaz out on the intrnet be logged in 24/7 until a corocoro scan is up and i post it here. I love to do that job. UNless if someone else logs in and they get the chance boohoo.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I would doubt that but you never know. We have about 2-3 years bofre the games come out and in that time gamefreak could whip us up a remake. The new region i say would be connected to sinnoh as a new ds wont be out by then and because i love to think that it could happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back