• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation of Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Okay so we have traveled through 4 generations already...Do you think Nintendo will make it on to the 5th generation? I mean what'll come after the Sinnoh? What new pokemon are in store for us to discover???

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im sure there will be and they already seem to be improving old pokemon so I sure we will see lots of new evos for those who need them. Also split evos and maybe new Eevees but I think its too early t discuss this................... In the DPP section!

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • If they do make a 5th gen of Pokemon, here is what we can be sure to find:

• New event Pokemon
    • New trio
    • Backwards compatibility
    • New Eeveelutions (What Pokemon game is complete w/o Eevee?)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Okay so we have traveled through 4 generations already...Do you think Nintendo will make it on to the 5th generation? I mean what'll come after the Sinnoh? What new pokemon are in store for us to discover???

There is going to be 5th gen from what I recall, this PokeBeach guy had a interview with one of the Nintendo's empolyee and he said, there are many generations to follow..blah blah. I don't remember much now.

The point is we do have something to look forward to in the furture.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    If they do make a 5th gen of Pokemon, here is what we can be sure to find:

• New event Pokemon
    • New trio
    • Backwards compatibility
    • New Eeveelutions (What Pokemon game is complete w/o Eevee?)

R/S/E if i am not mistaken.....

Anyway....it is a little to early to think of new gen pokemon. I mean, i played R/S/E a looooooong time ago and it seemed like a dawning of a new day when i heard about D/P then P. So it may be till 2012 or around that before we get new pogemanz. Plus most will be too old for pokemon(but who is really to old for pokemon? amirite?)

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • But why do you say that? I'm personally looking forward to it, though I have no real expectations for it, other than the whole idea and general aspects to go well. I mean, you hear a lot of people saying that the majority of sinnoh pokemon suck. Let's hope the 5th generation of pokemon can change those opinions.

As for me, I think Nintendo is going for a 5th generation, but let's give it some time, first. Platinum is coming out next year, so the 5th generation probably won't be released until probably a year or two after Platinum comes out. Well, it'll be a while, anyway.
    It's just getting over poulated and it might just destroy this good series.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    I've been playing Pokemon since I was 17, and am now 26 so you're never too old lol. I would like a 5th gen, although it is getting a little dizzying how many Pokemon there are these days.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • If they made 5th gen... I'd be happy to play... But my sister would hate nintendo XD She cant even remember names of 200 pokemon at max @_@ Imagine remembering 600 names @_@

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'm sure they'll continue until one of their games hardly sells anything. As long as they make money, they'll have a reason to make the games :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    No matter how many games they make, i'll play them all. A 5th generation would be awesome, but I doubt they would have the ideas for creating pokemon. They've made so many that their creations will go downhill. What will be next? Another Butterfly or a frige. Come on!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • If they made 5th gen... I'd be happy to play... But my sister would hate nintendo XD She cant even remember names of 200 pokemon at max @_@ Imagine remembering 600 names @_@

lol... now that I think about it i could probably name every single pokemon:laugh:

on topic.
    Yer as sum1 said they are making a 5th Gen cause the pokebeach guy interviewed the nintendo guy. I'm hoping there will be more fire pokemon in the new Gen... and not just the starter, maybe a fast special sweeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    Yeah they did have a lack of fire types, didn't they? Chimchar and Ponyta and that's about it. In Platinum I might evolve my Eevee - if it is found early in the game - into either a Flareon or an Umbreon for purely that reason.

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
  • I believe they will make a 5th gen of pokemon...I mean pokemon is the 2nd leading industry for ninetendo, they wouldn't quit just yet, not with all the dough they are bringing in... Plus I had once heard that when they first came out with pokemon they had over 1000 different varieties of Pokemon...Do you think Dawn will be in the 5th generation of Pokemon, like Misty was in the 1st and second Gen? Also, By next year the Battle Dimension Season will probably be coming to a finish, SO what new season do you think they will be haeding to next? Another kind of season like the Battle Frontier or what? ? ?

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Sceptile16 is right...I mean why wouldn't they? A LOT of people like pokemon and if they end pokemon so soon what would they make as much money as pokemon?? (Besides the money they make off of the Mario Bros. games)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    They will probably release another remake of previous games, like Firered and Leafgreen before a 5th generation comes out. I personally think they should improve the games more before even starting the production of a new generation.

Last edited:

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • What is the point of people asking silly questions like this and about a G/S remake when if you think about it from the point of view of someone trying to make a lot of money the answer is duh yes.

In a way I'm worried about the fifth generation it's going to be filled with hideous evolutions of our favourite Pokemon that haven't already evolved, more eeveelutions, more Pokemon that can evolve into more than one new one using bizarre methods, more pointless forms, legendaries that are masters of silly things like bread and milk and (please for the love of reality don't do this Nintendo!) possibly new type(s).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back