• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 years of the New PokéCo…wait, what?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Jeez, my internet did not deserve that sort of abuse, Steve ;;

But yeah, congrats to PC and all that jazz.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Another PC birthday and here's for many more to come.

To think, in two days from now I would have spent exactly one year of those seven. It is great to be apart of such an enjoying community. My knowledge in Pokémon has grown since joining and the people I've met are unforgettable.

Happy 7th Anniversary PC! :)

EDIT: Steve, all that chocolate is a killer. xP

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Wow, Steve. you're the last person I'd expect to break the page with a hueg image. XD

Is that whole cake for me? XD

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Wow, Steve. you're the last person I'd expect to break the page with a hueg image. XD

Is that whole cake for me? XD

:) desired effect achieved!

on another note, today, Sept 6th marks the day the new db 'refresh' went live - first still saved post is post id=4 made on September 6th, 2003, 11:04 AM @ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4 (will not be viewable to most users)

a viewable one may be found at https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5

Rukario

Banned
    Years

• omg four word rule, Steve you totally just broke the rules! :( *waits for the reports to flood in*

Also that cake was ridiculously big. Have another! :3

my edits fixed the 4-word-rule-breakage :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Omg Steve. This thread. On my netbook. T-the size of that horizontal scrollbar aaaaah. ;~;

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow, that's a long time.

Steve just loves getting everyone fat. X3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Look at me copy/pasting names in that first thread. Wow. XD
    ugggh you can see the old s-mod colour with it. XD Also wow, what a post. I'm so tempted to leak it out and quote it so everyone can see but then you'll do the same with one of mine which are almost as embarrassing. ;_;'

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • hmm...the thread that Steve posted? Is it an old thread from the moderator lounge? If so, are there any of my trademark stupid posts involved? I know I was a moderator the day they launched the new database... XD

*remembers fondly the madness that occured in the Staff-only forums*

Last edited:
    Years

• lol, in that thread: "[EDIT] (I didn't feel like double-posting...) How big can a thread get before the database deletes it *has haunting momories of all the old "the one above^""

And members complain about the database errors we have now, but at least entire threads didn't randomly vanish when they hit a certain number of pages. XD;

epic lulz.

HAPPY DATABASE RENEWAL PC

hopefully you'll understand this

Back