• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    Looking to get more friend safaris. Feel free to add me. My code: 1092-0418-9219. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2017
    Hello hello!! Looking for friend codes! You'll find mine in signature along with my types. I would love to find an ice safari, but happy for others! Please pm me letting me know which safari of mine you want (or both) :p helps me add back

WolfAndSheep

Nor Predator, nor prey.
    Years
  • I think I'm in need of sorting out my safaris. Now seems like a good time to do it.

My safari is a Ditto safari. I'd primarily like to add people who still frequently play XY or ORAS on the cart and will be doing for the forseeable future. I have a full friend list right now so I can't afford to add everyone - I would need to go back and delete some people before adding you (Ditto was really popular when XY came out, but a lot of people that I added back then don't play anymore.) My friend code is 3793-6988-0449

Safaris I'd like are: Fairy (Togepi, Clefairy, Snubull, Spritzee), Electric (Helioptile, Emolga, Manectric), Dark (Pawniard), fighting (Sawk), Fire (Pansear), Flying (Swanna), Ghost (Golurk) Ground (Palpitoad), Ice (Bergmite), Steel (Magneton, Bronzong) Water (Panpour)

katiathepokegirl

The queen, the legend, the munchlax
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2015
    Hi I'm Katia, my friend code is: 276705724464. I have a normal safari with Dunsparce, Minccino and an unknown third

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2021
    Need eggs

Need more eggs for my Pokemon Y. egglocke run!
    My name: Tristan
    Friend Code: 2509 - 4017 - 1209

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I'm looking for more friend codes. I'm not particular of what Pokemon Safari anyone has. I'll add everyone and anyone. Also if someone can tell me what my third Pokemon is in my Safari it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    Hello, I'm new to this thread and I'm not sure what safari type I have. I know people ask for this a lot, but I'm looking for a ditto but I'll add anyone. Here is my FC info:

Name: Tommy
    FC: 4656-7535-2043

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hi I'm Katia, my friend code is: 276705724464. I have a normal safari with Dunsparce, Minccino and an unknown third

I added you. I'll let you know what your third is when I find out. Could you add me? Here is my info.

Name:Tommy
    FC: 4656-7535-2043

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    I don't know my safari and that'd be nice but add me and let me know so I can add you back! Love safari shiny hunting and need some new ones!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    3711-6996-7204 I have no idea what type of safari I have but I would love a friend safari so I can get a ditto, plz add me I appreciate it. Let me know when you do. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Looking for certain friend safaris!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for certain friend safaris, mainly Electric, Dark, Flying, Fire, Steel and Bug. However, I'd love to have more friends to interact with! I play X and Y mostly nowadays, so please feel free to add me my friend code is: 4313-3215-9305. Post your friend code here so I can add you, but if you are not comfortable doing that then PM me so we can add each other! Thanks :)

Years
  • Just got Pokemon X and looking for friend safaris. Have no idea which Pokemon are included in my safari though. Here is my Code: 7KRJ-9222-XF5R-RKCR. See ya! :)

Hi! I'm sorry, I'm new to this and I accidentally gave my game sync id. lol fail. {XD}

Anyways, my friend code is 1521-6387-2299 . Please feel free to add me up. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back