• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickLollipop

~*Chasing the Shiny*~
Years
  • Hai, hallo, and salutations!!! I am still rather new to the world of Kalos, having just finished the storyline and attempting to fill my Dex. Please PM me if you wouldn't mind exchanging FCs, or even to become buddies!!

My FC: 3583 2190 0160

My Skype: psychotixxfoxx

Please PM me! I would love to make new friends, not only for safari, but just to have a better time playing this awesome game! :3 Please and thankuuuu~

I'm gonna go ahead and add some of the codes on this last page, and throw out some PM's!

Years
  • Hai, hallo, and salutations!!! I am still rather new to the world of Kalos, having just finished the storyline and attempting to fill my Dex. Please PM me if you wouldn't mind exchanging FCs, or even to become buddies!!

My FC: 3583 2190 0160

My Skype: psychotixxfoxx

Please PM me! I would love to make new friends, not only for safari, but just to have a better time playing this awesome game! :3 Please and thankuuuu~

I'm gonna go ahead and add some of the codes on this last page, and throw out some PM's!

Hi SickLollipop, cool username. I'm new to Pokemon as well. Do you mind if I add you? I'm also gathering more friends for my friend safari. My safari is Dragon. My FC is 1521-6387-2299. You can add me back if you like. Thanks!

SickLollipop

~*Chasing the Shiny*~
    Years
  • Hi SickLollipop, cool username. I'm new to Pokemon as well. Do you mind if I add you? I'm also gathering more friends for my friend safari. My safari is Dragon. My FC is 1521-6387-2299. You can add me back if you like. Thanks!

Thanks :D Oh yeah I'll definitely add you! I really appreciate it ~ So excited that your safari is dragon-type ^.^

Years
  • Hi i'm new here my FC is 1547-6476-7772 and Id like to add people for friend safaris (just recently got into shiny hunting) i'm not sure whats in mine so if you want to add mine please let me know :D

Years
  • Hi i'm new here my FC is 1547-6476-7772 and Id like to add people for friend safaris (just recently got into shiny hunting) i'm not sure whats in mine so if you want to add mine please let me know :D

Hi NinjaRaichu! You can add me if you want. My FC is: 1521-6387-2299. Mine is dragon type. I'll add you later and once we synced up, I'll tell you what type your safari is. Thanks!

Years
  • I know that I may be a little bit late with this whole friend safari thing; but I just recently bought my copy of Pokémon X, so I would really like to add all of you to get the most out of the friend safari. My safari is Electric with Electrode, Helioptile and Galvantula. My friend code is 0705 - 5971 - 0907

Years
  • Thanks! I added you :)

I added you, feel free to add me as well my fc is 0705-5971-0907

Thanks! I added you :)

This is my friend code: 3265-5669-1296 :D
    I think my safari is a bug pokemon safari.
    But I don't know what are my pokemons so if you wanna add me good luck :D

Add me pls: 3265-5669-1296

I added you! Add me as well, my fc is 0705-5971-0907

Hi I'm Katia, my friend code is: 276705724464. I have a normal safari with Dunsparce, Minccino and an unknown third

Added you! Add me as well, my friend code is 0705-5971-0907

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    Feel free to add me!

FC 3497-0164-0024 ... (Added the FC on this thread page and the previous already)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I'm looking for Swadloon, Growlithe, Pyroar, Lucario, Purloin (or it's evolution), Dragonair, Skarmory, Braviary, and eevee! My FC is 2766-9846-5608 it's a bug safari but I don't know which bug types there are yet pm me when you find out though please?
    Edit: Correction I have an Ice type safari with Piloswine, Beartic, and Snover!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back