• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi there, I'm starting X and OR from scratch, I have jigglypuff, mawile, spritzee and swirlix in my safari. My FC is 0104-1940-0390. My IGN is Luke on X and Light on OR.

I'm into OR right now though, feel free to add me and please pm me so I can add you back.

Cheers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    FC 3540 - 2895 - 9063 looking for totodile and turtwig trade will help with Pokemon evolutions and trades

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2016
    Highlifemell, I can help with totodile and turtwig, I just want to add you so I can gain a friend safari. FC: 2423-6167-6233

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Looking for ground type friend safari with Cubone/Marowak. My FC is 3797-9555-1033. Not sure what type my friend safari is. Please message me if you add me so I can add you back! Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Hello, would anyone like to add me for the friend safari? My friend code is
    0860-4575-0950. I have fighting type in my safari.

Rantiki

Champion of SEN Children
    Years
  • Hey there
    Please anyone feel free to add me, I will also be adding people :)
    1607-5723-1243

I believe my friend safari was grass however I am restarting X so that may change, will update when I know :)

I am mature "40" so game chat is disabled, this is not meant to be offensive however I work with children in a state education professional position. Because I am hyper aware of the dangers of the net, and also the fears of many of your parents I prefer all my congress if you will to be easily monitored :).

It doesn't help that I am a parent too, safeguarding is kind of inbuilt :)

Years
  • Hi Everyone! I'm new and looking for Friends to game with! I'm trying to complete my Pokedex and complete it with both male and female pokemons as I enjoy breeding them.
    I have XY and ORAS. Please message me so I can add you back!

My Friend Code: 1521-4013-1092
    XY & ORAS IGN: Michelle

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Howdy ~

Looking specifically for Eevee, but feel free to add me to your Friends List if you have any type of Friend Safari!
    Please send me a PM so I know that you've added.

Thank you ^^

I'm not sure what my Safari is at the moment, sorry. PM me if you find out thanks c:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2016
    Hello! I am new to the forums, but I am looking for a FS with Pyroar. Anyone here have that? And if so, add me, FC in my sig. I need a Pyroar with Moxie if anyone is willing to trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2016
    I added a couple of you!
    I'm unaware of what my safari is, so if you could let me know for future reference that'd be great!
    My name's Kenny & My FC is: 2681-3194-2710
    Shoot me a message with your code as well so I can add you back; look forward to playing with yous

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I think I've posted here already... Anyway here is my Friend Code: 5172-3650-3171. Feel free to add me as your friend. I only have one friend right now lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back