• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    Hey guys, please add me
    1392-6748-5598

My safari type is ground and I have
    1. Sandshrew
    2. Camerupt
    3. Diggersby

Let me know you have added me please :)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Hey guys, could someone add me and tell me what my type and Pokemon are? It would be very much appreciated. (:
    My FC is 3625-8593-0515.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    I'll add you. You can add me back if you like. My FC is 1521-6387-2299. I'll tell you your safari type once we synced up. Thanks!

Thanks! I added you, I'm not sure if you've added me yet or not, you haven't synced up to my friends list yet on my 3DS.

PokeGirl24

Houndoom Trainer
    Years
  • Can someone add me and tell me my safari type and what Pokemon are in the safari? Please? My FC is 3497-2792-7307 Would help me out a lot!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Looking for a ditto safari and a Shieldon safari. And other steel type pokemon safaris which steel types I want I don't know yet. Planning to do a run of pokemon x with a steel type mono!

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
  • Yo!
    My FC is: 3282-2759-1053
    Y IGN = Rogue
    AS IGN = Rogue
    I have no idea what my Friend Safari is, so if someone could add me, pm me with their FC so I can add them back, check my Friend Safari and tell me what it is + What Pokemon I have in it, that would be awesome!
    Thank you ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    my FC is 0018-4065-8605 I'm looking for trainers to battle and trade with.

also don't forget to message me your FC's so I can add you back

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back