• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Hey! I'm looking for an Ivysaur Safari primarily, but I'm willing to help out if I can.
    My Safari should be Flying: Farfetch'd, braviary and one other if I remember correctly @.@ It has been a while.

FC: 2852-7629-8995

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Can someone add me and let me know what my friend safari is? I still have no idea! Thanks! FC: 2723-9845-4327!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hello my peeps my FC is 1075-2107-0854 if you would like to add me, I am looking for a Ditto safari if you have one please add me and also if you could tell me what my friend safari contains it would be much appreciated as I currently do not know. Thanks!

Can someone add me and let me know what my friend safari is? I still have no idea! Thanks! FC: 2723-9845-4327!

I'll check it, add me my FC is 1075-2107-0854

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
    Years
  • I have a ghost safari with drifloon, pumpkaboo, and Lampent.
    friend code 2664-2769-8151 anybody is welcome to pm with theirs unless I added you and you just need to add me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey. I am currently for a friend safari with riolu and snubbull. Also, I am looking for a ditto safari (but who isnt??). If you have anyone of those please pm me so I can add you back. Feel free though to add me regardless just shot me a pm and if anyone needs to have their safaris checked I can help you out with that. My friend code and pokemon are in my signature.

Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    i need a normal safari with an eevee and/or a ditto :) pm me for friend code !
    fc: 4442-0611-2972

i have grass safari w/ tangela petilil and quillidin

please please please i need a normal safari containing an eevee! my grass safari contains petitil, quilladin, and tangela. message me for friend code.

MisterD

Heeey, Nathaaaan. I finally got my...Inclement Wea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Pokemon X and Y 3DS FCs for Friend Safaris

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has a Ghost, Fairy and Bug type Safari. Specifically ones that contain Beedrill, Sableye and Swirlix. I'm not sure if you guys care about my Safari plus i forgot which pokemon and type mine contains so i apologize. My fc is 0404-7056-2030. Also hopefully I'm using the forums correctly, it's been awhile since I've used a forum site.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Hey man, welcome to the forums.

This thread might be the one you want to look at

Don't worry about making posts where they don't belong, if you do, mods tend to lock and direct you to the right place. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Years
  • Hi,

I recently bought Pokemon Y and kinda new to this.
    My FC: 3797 - 8182 - 5018
    game name: NerdHerd91
    Looking for friends to connect with!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has a Ghost, Fairy and Bug type Safari. Specifically ones that contain Beedrill, Sableye and Swirlix. I'm not sure if you guys care about my Safari plus i forgot which pokemon and type mine contains so i apologize. My fc is 0404-7056-2030. Also hopefully I'm using the forums correctly, it's been awhile since I've used a forum site.

Hey man, welcome to the forums.

This thread might be the one you want to look at

Don't worry about making posts where they don't belong, if you do, mods tend to lock and direct you to the right place. Hope you find what you are looking for!

I've moved your post into our X/Y Friend Safari and FC Sharing thread, MisterD.

Years
  • Hello everyone, I really need a NORMAL safari with KECLEON! I have a water safari with Wartortle, Frogadier, and Crabby! PLEASE PM ME ASAP IF YOU HAVE A KECLEON SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys. I'm interested in people with a Dragonair in their safari. You should totally let me know if you're interested in exchanging the codes.
    You have the best FS EVER. I added you! Please add me ASAP!

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hey everyone, Im not sure what my safari type is so if anybody would like to add me and let me know feel free.
    IGN: Vesta
    FC: 5069-4468-3778
    If you pm me ill add ya back. Im desperate for a Ditto safari and am also in need of a ralts safari, both to begin my breeding career. Itd be so much appreciated! Thanks! n.n

Edit: With the help of Screen I found out I have an
    ICE Safari with : Bergmite - Snorunt - Cloyster

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    I'm a electric safari with emolga, pikachu and luxio
    I don't really have any complains about getting friends for my safari and don't care what safari you are

PM me if you want to add me

Last edited:

spidey42392

Spidey (Pokemon Trainer)
    Years
  • Name: Steven
    FC:2895-8720-9360
    Safari Type:Bug
    Safari PkMn: Butterfree, Venomoth, Beautifly

PM me with your FC... and your safari type and the pokes available

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hey everyone, Im not sure what my safari type is so if anybody would like to add me and let me know feel free.
    IGN: Vesta
    FC: 5069-4468-3778
    If you pm me ill add ya back. Im desperate for a Ditto safari and am also in need of a ralts safari, both to begin my breeding career. Itd be so much appreciated! Thanks! n.n

Edit: With the help of Screen I found out I have an
    ICE Safari with : Bergmite - Snorunt - Cloyster

HI I added you please add me back my friend code is 0190 0234 1747

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • My FC is: 4699-2770-5840
    I believe my Safari is Ground type. Not sure about which Pokémon are found there.

Add away and be sure to send me a message if you do so. I would add anyone in return.

uoneko

space princess
    Years
  • all of my info can be found in my signature.
    i'm currently looking for a friend safari including
    •dunsparce
    •venomoth
    •heracross
    •galvantula
    •luxio
    •ponyta
    •tropius
    i'm always up for a trade too, i just reached 350 shinies in my pc.
    let me know if you add me!

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Due to some uncontrollable shenanigans. My 3DS has been factory reset so I have a new friend code.

It'd be nice to have some people added especially for multi-battles at the Maison.
    Please let me know if you've added me. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back