• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    looking for my safari :

friend code: 2036-9666-4783

I don't know my safari's type!

Send pm when add!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    Hi my names Becca
    my IGN is Monique
    my FC is 5215-2678-2431
    i have a flying type safari, im not sure the pokemon in it though.
    Im looking for a ninetales, ditto , or tediursa safari, please.
    let me know when you add me so i can add back :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi Guys

I just started playing Pokemon Y and would love to add a few friends to trade, battle and play with.
    My FC is 1778 - 9743 - 3324. Please add me.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Hi! I am looking for someone who has a friend safari with a ditto in it, idk if those are rare or not. I honestly dont know whats in my safari or how to find out so im sorry if that doesnt help you wanting to help me. My friend code is 0989-2538-4480. So pleases message me if you have a safari with a ditto in it

Years
  • Anyone have a safari with a Growlithe, Drowzee, Ponyta, Magmar, Electabuzz or Snorunt feel free to add me. Those who don't feel free to add me anyway. FC is in my signature with the Pokemon in my safari.

Years
  • I'm looking for a person who has ghost type safari with Lampent in it. PM me if you have one.

My FC: 4742-8070-6633

Years
  • Well, I finally have a Wi-fi connection, so here's my friend code: 5301-1586-0317
    I don't know which safari I have, so if anyone who adds me would be nice enough to tell me, that'd be great. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    My friend code is 3454-3063-0729
    Im not sure what my friend safari is so if anyone adds me let me know then i will add you back

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Hello there,

Friend Code: 2037-0020-0778
    Pokemon in my safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    Pokemon i am looking for : Any

Please add me and pm me your friend code!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Hi! :) I'm new here and I would like to add some new friends for my friend safari. Unfortunately I don't know my safari type and species:/ Please add me and inform me about my type and species if you can :) :) :)

My friend code is: 0989-1927-8979 name: Lefo

:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    I have normal friend safari :)
    3454-3063-0729

The first 2 pokemon are Audino and Teddiursa im not sure what the thrid one is im online now if anyone else wants to check :)

Edit: turns out my third pokemon is a smeargle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Hey I'm new here I would like people to trade,battle or friend safari with my friend code is 2277-6789-4692 name whitebuff looking forward to playing with you guys :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2017
    Hello! I'm looking to add some people to my friend safari. I am unsure what type I have and I would love for someone to tell me. I'll be adding many of the people above, but don't hesitate to add me!! Just let me know if you do please.
    0877-1212-5977

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Hello! I'm looking to add some people to my friend safari. I am unsure what type I have and I would love for someone to tell me. I'll be adding many of the people above, but don't hesitate to add me!! Just let me know if you do please.
    0877-1212-5977

I can see you Friend safari type is Psychic
    The first 2 pokemon are Arba and wobbuffet, you have to be online with x or y and have story line completed for me to see your 3rd pokemon in the safari

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Anybody want to exchange information? Mine is in my signature. I have a Dark type Friend Safari and am always down to battle and trade Pokemon.

Years
  • Hi,

I just completed the story in Pokemon Y and now I would love to visit some safaris. :) My friend code and safari type are listed in my signature. Feel free to add me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    Im starting the iv thing now so... my friend code is on my sig, thanks in advance :)

Hi,

I just completed the story in Pokemon Y and now I would love to visit some safaris. :) My friend code and safari type are listed in my signature. Feel free to add me!

add me back :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sangvt

sangvt
    Years
  • Hello,
    My friend code id 1864-9704-4863.
    I have no idea what Pokemon I have, if someone could tell me that would be great.
    I'm looking for any and all Pokemon :)

Years
  • Im starting the iv thing now so... my friend code is on my sig, thanks in advance :)

add me back :)

Thanks, I'll add you as soon as I get home. :) I'll write you and tell you which type and Pokemon your safari has. :)

@ sangvt: I'll add you and write you about your type as well, my FC is in my signature. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back