• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    hey everyone my friend code is 2079-8542-4417 name is hoser i think my safari type is ice but not sure so pm me if you add me i'm looking to add as many people as possible

Hei, the name's Avice,
    quite new to the game,
    in dire help in form of friend safaris >:O

FC: 0619-7547-4985

will be spending few days here adding friends ;)
    YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU!

added you both back, name Huy
    I'm looking for Ditto, Tyrogue and Frogadier

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2016
    Hello!
    My FC code is: 2552-3342-2005
    Type: Grass
    Pokemon: Oddish, Ivysaur, Quilladin

I'm looking for Eevee or Emolga.

Last edited:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Hi. My FC is 5086-5023-4571
    I have an Electric Safari with Emolga, Helioptile, and Luxio. Feel free to add me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Hey guys ive just started playing x again and am trying to complete the national dex if anyone wants to trade legendaries I have xerneas and regice please just reply my FC is 5198 2876 8901

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Not sure which typing I have. Would like to add more people though and get some more safaris. If anyone can add me and tell me my typing, that'd be awesome. Just let me know when you add me by so I can add you as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    My friend safari have Dunsparce,Ditto,Audino.. I looking for Pupitar/Larvitar , Gligar, Scyther . My FC here : 1822-3293-8905 . Added and tell me your fc too. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hi everyone! I'm new here.
    IGN: Feng
    FC: 5344-2180-7362
    I still don't know my typing. PM me your FC so i can add u back :)

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Sure, adding your friend code now.

As far as I found out, the type is Normal and the Pokémon I found are Dunsparce and Audino. The 3rd I didn't find (Unless you haven't beat the Elite 4 yet).

Also, funny story. The first encounter in your Friend Safari, I encountered my first very own shiny Pokémon! What are the chances. I can only thank you for that.

Spoiler:

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • As far as I found out, the type is Normal and the Pokémon I found are Dunsparce and Audino. The 3rd I didn't find (Unless you haven't beat the Elite 4 yet).

Also, funny story. The first encounter in your Friend Safari, I encountered my first very own shiny Pokémon! What are the chances. I can only thank you for that.

Spoiler:

I beat the E4. We both have to have been online at the same time for the third to show up. Maybe try again later?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Going to re-post here after a year lol. Anyone feel free to add me and tell me about it so I can add you too, here's my FC : 4184-3508-4079. I have a Fire type safari ;)

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm newbie :D Pls add me!
    IGN: fks.X
    FC: 0190-2552-6962
    Hi, you have a psychic safari with grumpig, Xatu, and Sigilyph

and just when i was checking your safari, i found a shiny Sigilyph. i think i'm a little bit good at safari hunting. lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back