• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 years of PC… the old database way

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Wow, seven years huh? This forum has grown to be one of the trademarks of my internet life and I love all that it has to offer. I know Pokecommunity can only progress forward. Happy Birthday!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Happeh Birthday PokéCommunity~ ^-^

For the awesomeness of this Forum, I will let you have this cake and eat it too :3

Spoiler:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Happy birthday Pokecommunity!

Hopefully you'll last for more years to come. :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Happy birthday to you!~ ♪♫

7 years, ugh... I can hardly keep anything for a few months!
Like the guy above me posted, I hope you'll last for more years to come! 8D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
If PC was capable of thought, and if was wondering what to think about this, I'd say, 'don't think anything, just be proud.'

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Seven years now, huh? Awesome. That's nearly as old as my younger brother. Happy birthday PC. =)

Guy

just a guy
Years
Seven years and still running strong. I've spent just one year here at the community and have experienced so many changes within one site. Some good, some bad yes, but all for the better seeing as I've met so many people here, new friends especially. I've learned so much and thanks to PC I got into doing so many new things such as graphics. Nevertheless, all this yapping isn't going to serve much purpose...

Happy 7th Birthday PokéCommunity!
And here is to many more years!

Back