• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 years of PC… the old database way

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hahah... Well, I can't believe you were celebrating PC's bday the same day as my bday but whatever...

Belated Happy Birthday PC! ^^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Seven years of a popular forum, huh? I've got to say PC is doing really well. Happy Birthday PC, and I hope PC stays alive for many more years. I know PC's sections and all make this forum happily alive and strong-going and the more PC stays active, the merrior. This forum has gone through so much great things, [April Fool tricks, a Get-Together, etc.] and for just a pokémon forum, I have to admit that is just overwhelming.

Happy Birthday Pokécommunity, keep on living for us all.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Seven whole years you've been goin' strong. Good on 'ya.

Glad I've been here for four of 'em.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Happy Birthday, PC. :D May you continue to exist on the internet for many years to come.

7 years already... That's a long time for an Internet Forum, no? ;3
And to think that I'll be celebrating my 4th year of being a PC member soon.. Time sure flies fast. o_O

Years
Oh it's been 7 years for a week and I thought this was the old (advanced) thread? XD

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY PC.

You made me much more open on the Internet. You still might fave DBE's but not as bad as before. XP

The Skype Get-together lagged like heck LOL. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Happy Birthday PC! Wow 7 years is a long time for a forum. Well this forum has become the best one in the net. Even if I not that active like I was when first joined here, I love this place. I am glad it is up and running after so many years. I remember when the old database, dang what a pain. I had trouble here. And then there was the new one. So much better. XD So yeah I hope PC will be around for many years to come.

Back