• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7two9's Shopping Center of Breedables

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
Years
  • 7two9's Shopping Center of Breedables

Welcome to my shop. I don't have many multiple rares or items, and I've never caught a shiny in my 4 years of playing, so trading here will pretty much be Lv.1 breedable for Lv.1 breedable. Enjoy!​

Oh, and I've never used a cheating device. Please don't offer me hacks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------​

What I have:

-Any breedable that's not in my Wants

IV Bred:
    Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

What I want:

Gen I Breedables:
    Spoiler:

Gen II Breedables:
    Spoiler:

Gen III Breedables:
    Spoiler:

Gen IV Breedables:
    Spoiler:

Gen V Breedables:
    Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Pending Trades
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Your Minun, Illumise and Spinda for my Treeko, Turtwig and Bulbasaur? or if not, check my trade thread below :)

Cazzler... Those are his wants not his haves...

What I Have: Nidoran F (Maybe?), Farfetch'd, Torchic, Illumise, Pansage, Tirtouga, Cryogonal, Deino

What I Want: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Shinx

4 for 4... If you have a flawless ditto or something from my wants maybe the other 4 can be yours as well...

You should list the IV of the Ferroseed in Speed, Defense, and SP.DEF

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Cazzler... Those are his wants not his haves...

lol misread, anyways, I'm interested in the Litwik, woud accept a frillish with good IV in defence and special defence?

EDIT: I'm also interested in...

Kricketot
    Buneary
    Bronzor
    Skorupi
    Snover

Check my thread for what you want. :)

Last edited:

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    I have a Cryogonal, that I would be willing to trade for a female DW Gligar.

My friend code is; 3482 3910 8607.

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
  • Cazzler... Those are his wants not his haves...

What I Have: Nidoran F (Maybe?), Farfetch'd, Torchic, Illumise, Pansage, Tirtouga, Cryogonal, Deino

What I Want: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Shinx

4 for 4... If you have a flawless ditto or something from my wants maybe the other 4 can be yours as well...

You should list the IV of the Ferroseed in Speed, Defense, and SP.DEF

That 4 for 4 sounds good. Could I have the Farfetch'd, Torchic, Illumise, and Cryogonal please. Thanks, I'll start my breeding soon.

Also, I'm not exactly sure of my Ferroseed's other IVs. I'd have to do a test Wifi battle to see those.

lol misread, anyways, I'm interested in the Litwik, woud accept a frillish with good IV in defence and special defence?

EDIT: I'm also interested in...

Kricketot
    Buneary
    Bronzor
    Skorupi
    Snover

Check my thread for what you want. :)

The Litwick for the Frillish sounds good, I have a bunch of those ready right now.

I can get all five of those bred for you, and your thread has a lot of stuff I want, too. The ones from there I'm most interested in are Castform, Seviper, Xangoose, Relicanth, and Luvdisc.

I can breed a Tirtouga and Deino for Snivy and Tepig.

Sounds great. The Snivy and Tepig will be ready very soon, since I already have a few Snivy bred.

I have a Cryogonal, that I would be willing to trade for a female DW Gligar.

My friend code is; 3482 3910 8607.

Sorry, I don't have many Dream World Pokemon, and all the ones I get are horrible anyway.

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I have the Torchic hatched but I still have top hatch one more Pokemon for someone else and will get the other 3 for you... We can trade tomorrow

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
  • Eh, do you happen to have a togepi by any chance?

I'm pretty sure I have a Togepi. Someone else is trading my a Cryogonal anyway though.

I have the Torchic hatched but I still have top hatch one more Pokemon for someone else and will get the other 3 for you... We can trade tomorrow

Great. I'll be available most of the day tomorrow. Thanks!

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    I'm pretty sure I have a Togepi. Someone else is trading my a Cryogonal anyway though.

Never fear! I also happen to have some other pokemon on your list, such as;

Nidoran F
    Farfetch'd
    Shellder
    Exeggcute
    Aerodactyl
    Qwilfish
    Xangoose
    Seviper
    Druddigon
    Deino

Edit; ^ I'm aware some of those pokemon your already have deals for, just cba to check which. (As long as its not the whole list I'm not too worried)

What I want; Togepi, Ralts, Eevee.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013

If you don't have a Togepi you can just choose something else off of my list and trade that instead and get the Cryogonal from him...

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
  • Danggg, well I have a Minun that I can trade in place of Deino?

Sounds great, then. I'll breed my Xorua soon, and send you a PM when it's ready.

Sure, sounds great. BTW, I just found out that nidoran f isn't even breedable, so I'll have to get one that you caught. But out of all of those, I'll take farfetch'd.
    Never fear! I also happen to have some other pokemon on your list, such as;

Nidoran F
    Farfetch'd
    Shellder
    Exeggcute
    Aerodactyl
    Qwilfish
    Xangoose
    Seviper
    Druddigon
    Deino

Edit; ^ I'm aware some of those pokemon your already have deals for, just cba to check which. (As long as its not the whole list I'm not too worried)

What I want; Togepi, Ralts, Eevee.

Last edited:

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years
  • What I Have:
    Charmander: lv 1
    Totodile lv: 1
    drowzee not sure what lv
    Chickorita I think not sure which lv think its one but not 100%
    Lotad not sure lv
    Pansage
    Maybe Drudigon

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
  • What I Have:
    Charmander: lv 1
    Totodile lv: 1
    drowzee not sure what lv
    Chickorita I think not sure which lv think its one but not 100%
    Lotad not sure lv
    Pansage
    Maybe Drudigon

Most of those sound good. It doesn't matter if it's Lv.1 or not, BTW. I don't need Druddigon anymore, so you can choose 6 Pokemon that I have that you want, and I'll take the Charmander, Totodile, Drowxee, Chikorita, Lotad, and Pansage.

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Hello again, I'd like to have ralts, slakoth and Skitty, I could give you diglett, slowpoke and grimer? if not then check my thread for more Pokemon.

Back