• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9999999333's Pokemon Emporium

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    can i trade u shiny psyduck and shiyn poliwag(been trying to find this one everywhere) for umm lemme see....my shiny tyrogue and shiny mr mime plz ^^

sure
    this is too everyone, whoever wants to trade with me register my friend code and go onto wi-fi. post that you are online and i will get to you as fast as i can

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    sure
    this is too everyone, whoever wants to trade with me register my friend code and go onto wi-fi. post that you are online and i will get to you as fast as i can
    ok im in wi-fi now ^^ i hope i dont get wi fi log out error like last time trading

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • areceus statement - my bad. didn't know they could be lower lvl than 100

So some pokemon were owned by elite four members from the game itself?

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    its possible. take that lvl 70 arceus for example.
    'nuff said
    I know that it is possible lawls
    and you said that they were caught with a can catch trainer pokemon hack
    so you said that they are hacks and therefore should stop trading them
    js

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    ok im in wi-fi now ^^ i hope i dont get wi fi log out error like last time trading

i will get to you and the other people in line as soon as I get to them. I have 5 people in line so it might take a few minutes to get to everybody, srry for the wait

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • i will get to you and the other people in line as soon as I get to them. I have 5 people in line so it might take a few minutes to get to everybody, srry for the wait

Can you confirm the trade for my infernape for your shiny lugia?

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Can I have the shiny Zubat / Gligar / Celebi, por favor?

I asked before, guess you didn't see it.

Back