• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^~~Lol The Seto_Girl Fan Club~~^_^

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Maybe you won't take PC families seriously, but that doesn't change the fact you're still my wittwe sister!

Good god, I'm totally embarrased...

Years
    Dark Quill said:
    Maybe you won't take PC families seriously, but that doesn't change the fact you're still my wittwe sister!

Good god, I'm totally embarrased...

^____^ awww!!! heh
    and Lance, you could err, wel be something here ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um.. nuw, being a cousin sounds too weird. Lets wait til after the wedding, we'll see if I can think up something to be hehe.

WHEE! QUILLY'S GOING TO BE KENNY'S IN LAW NOW! Uh... sowwy. =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um... that's 'cause this wedding is so important! =3

Well, Quilly says you've got a bad stomach ache, I hope you get well soon. Um.. there was something I heard on TVs, somehow, people always get into trouble or get ill or injured right before weddings. ^______^ Seems like its true!

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Um... that's 'cause this wedding is so important! =3

Well, Quilly says you've got a bad stomach ache, I hope you get well soon. Um.. there was something I heard on TVs, somehow, people always get into trouble or get ill or injured right before weddings. ^______^ Seems like its true!
    Well im still ill, and getting worser ??
    but wow, maybe its a sign ??;; this wedding shall be the most corny one EVER XD!

Back