• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^~~Lol The Seto_Girl Fan Club~~^_^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    So were is CY, I got some news to say about some wedding stuf --;

Oh im so tired, I wanna puke --;

*pukes* ewww ramen --;

Years
    He is probably sleeping * thinks of him sleeping and shuts her eyes as well *
    no, its 2:46 am, and im staying up

and youre not well as well ??;; Dangit, were all sick-su

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yeah being sick sucks arse --;

I'm actually thinking of skipping school XD --;

*pukes* Gross, I wont even tell you wat I threw up --;

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Poor Seto_Gaaru! WAAAH!
    Still, so long as you keep doing what I told you to, you'll get better, AND be able to eat properly again, AND you won't feel so faint all the time.
    Lucky I'm a computer freak, otherwise you'd still be getting worse, aye?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =( Mistress is still ill... can we do an operation on you to get that evil Dark Chip you ate out? Heh, just kidding. PWEESE GET WELL SOOOOON!! =3 *hugs Mistress*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =3 Yay! Mistress will get okay!! Um, are you taking medicines? Um.. not the weird random ones you had that day that made you go out for fifteen minutes..

Meh, I got scared that day when you just um... stopped typing and died. =P

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    =3 Yay! Mistress will get okay!! Um, are you taking medicines? Um.. not the weird random ones you had that day that made you go out for fifteen minutes..

Meh, I got scared that day when you just um... stopped typing and died. =P

**shudders** I remmeber that O.O;; so scary...I like passed out for 15 mins ??;; and no one in the family even botherrd to se if I were alright XD!
    and im not taking medication at all -.- not after that incident I shall not

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Awh, don't get angry at medicines for that.. um... you just took some evil Dark Chips. Boy, you've got a history of eating Dark Chips then. ^____^

Um.. why not you look for something and read the stuff on the labels? And if it says "ISH GUWD FOR TUMMY ACHES" take it! =3

Back