• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
  • I could already imagine Sora's final smash. He'd randomly drive into one of his forms. Valor and wisdom would be them most common to drive in, master uncommon, and Final would be rare to drive in but UBER POWERFUL!!!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I could already imagine Sora's final smash. He'd randomly drive into one of his forms. Valor and wisdom would be them most common to drive in, master uncommon, and Final would be rare to drive in but UBER POWERFUL!!!

that would be so awesome!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    charge...........BOOM-KABOOM-SMASH

*creak*
    Sora:oops

but does anyone have suggestions to beat clone-riku in twilight town in rikus story

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I dunno. I can't really see KH going too well with the Mario series. It doesn't have enough of a plot to merit a world, 'cause "save the princess" isn't enough of a reason for Sora to travel to the world. :| Lol, I would love to see it done Paper Mario style, though. Oh well. XD;

I imagine different plots based on some of the Mario RPG games.
    Like Smithy and the Axem rangers from SMRPG, Cackletta, Fawful, and the Shroobs could be some of the bosses that you could fight in the world. But of course, it wouldn't be fun without Bowser!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, but that doesn't really fit in with how KH works. Each world in it follows a plotline that everyone knows from that world. I mean, the first time you visit any Disney world, you're sucked into that original world's story. Not a subplot of that world, but the real thing. The side stories from the Mario games, regardless how good the plot, just isn't...mainstream. You couldn't ask any casual fan to know what happens and thus it just wouldn't be as fun. :\

I mean, one of the reasons I don't like the Tron world in KH2 is because I've never seen the movie; that really stinted the experience for me. So playing through a plot of a Mario game I'm not even familiar with wouldn't be too fun for me.

SilverZexion

§í£vêrZê×îöñ
    Years
  • cool

Yeah, but that doesn't really fit in with how KH works. Each world in it follows a plotline that everyone knows from that world. I mean, the first time you visit any Disney world, you're sucked into that original world's story. Not a subplot of that world, but the real thing. The side stories from the Mario games, regardless how good the plot, just isn't...mainstream. You couldn't ask any casual fan to know what happens and thus it just wouldn't be as fun. :\

I mean, one of the reasons I don't like the Tron world in KH2 is because I've never seen the movie; that really stinted the experience for me. So playing through a plot of a Mario game I'm not even familiar with wouldn't be too fun for me.

Im glad U agree and thanks knowing how the REAL STORY LINE GOES.

Cherrim

Years
  • ...o_O; This is a discussion thread. There's nothing to join.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    does anyone have suggestions to beat clone-riku in twilight town in rikus story
    levels?strategies?
    im getting bored of dying and dying and so on

Cherrim

Years
  • I don't remember what level I was at, but for everything in Riku's side, I used the randomizer card and hoped for nines. :|

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • I hate to say it but I doubt final mix will ever come out anywhere besides Japan. GAH I HATE YOU TETSUYA!!!!

Cherrim

Years
  • If it doesn't come out...you guys aren't missing that much. There're a few new cutscenes, but you can watch those on Youtube anyway. The new gameplay is mostly just frustrating unless you're ridiculously good at the game--which unfortunately, I'm not. :\

Re:COM is really the only chance we've got of getting FM+ over here. The additions to KH2 aren't very much, but the remake of COM is gorgeous and I would love to see it in English, even if just to hear who they cast for Marluxia. XD; But even so, the original game didn't get nearly as many sales at the other two, so I can see why they might be reluctant to bring it here. D: Plus, if it's any condolence, the camera sucked in the game. XD;

But, uh, yeah. I'm not sure they'll bring the game to the US/UK. :\

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Who cares if the additions aren't much. I want to fight all the Org XIII members and Terra. I hated how easy the game was on "hard". It just makes the game look so wussy.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Before KHII FM came out, I somewhat thought that you could possibly go inside the Hollow Bastion castle since it showed Sora in a Rising Falls-like area. (Garden of Assemblage) XP

Oh well, I love all the additions to the game, more stuff to do than in the orginal FM. It stinks that there aren't any of those "world exculsive heartless" in the first FM, like the Pot Scropion. But I guess that's what the hodded mushooms are for. :P

Last edited:
    Back