• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[_DarkDragon_]'s killer sprites :P

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    ok, my bad for calling it UK. I got a map and got asked to do a pokemon map out of it and I did, I don't want this to start some flaming thing between scotish people, british people and so on, it's just a map, whoever wants to use it can use it with credit whoever doesn't like it too bad :(

@Budgie Boy - sorry for calling it UK, it has scotland and UK and wales and cornwall as you pointed out, still it will be useful for some people. As for you hating whoever it is -> "I'm out of it >.<". Btw, didn't you say you had a request for me?

@Kyogre Trainer - If you think in terms of the size of the UK and the size of the routes in pokemon maps, that's still too small :P

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    ok, my bad for calling it UK. I got a map and got asked to do a pokemon map out of it and I did, I don't want this to start some flaming thing between scotish people, british people and so on, it's just a map, whoever wants to use it can use it with credit whoever doesn't like it too bad :(

@Budgie Boy - sorry for calling it UK, it has scotland and UK and wales and cornwall as you pointed out, still it will be useful for some people. As for you hating whoever it is -> "I'm out of it >.<". Btw, didn't you say you had a request for me?

@Kyogre Trainer - If you think in terms of the size of the UK and the size of the routes in pokemon maps, that's still too small :P

Sorry for going a bit loopy, and it's England, not UK.
    UK stands for United Kingdom, which the collective title of these countries:
    Scotland
    England
    Wales
    Northern Ireland

And yes I did request something in a past post but I can't remember at all!

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh actually, could I ask for a 6th legendary bird?

Name: Florano
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Description: Has four wings (like butterfly) all made from plants.
    Looks like a mix between articuno, ho-oh, and Tropius.

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    when u gonna open up ur requests again... and btw... if the thread is too busy i could help u with some requests... im good at everything but scratches...

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    need permission from dark dragon... but ill still do them... but if she doesnt giv me permission i cant post them on this thread...

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    ye, u can help me, what about we both work together on the pixel town thread you created? I have english oral exam next saturday then I will be free for 2 months :P
    ...but if she doesnt giv me permission...
    I'm a he, lol :P (never judge someone by the picture, look at the gender part xD)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    ye, I know that because I fell for it quite a lot of times, I look at the picture and think it's a girl then I later look at the gender and see male :P

@Budgie_boy - Here's the best I could do based on what you told me:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    ye, I know that because I fell for it quite a lot of times, I look at the picture and think it's a girl then I later look at the gender and see male :P

@Budgie_boy - Here's the best I could do based on what you told me:
    Looks cool but could you make the wings...well, a bit more winglike at all?
    Sorry to be a pain, It does look very nice.
    However a few problems:
    The right foot has a black outline (doesn't look correct)
    The neck of the bird look as though it is moulded (glued) on to the body.

Years
    could you please make a sprite of this character, please don't use my one, i only made it to provide colours. i don't mind what it looks like, its name is kelala from inuyasha.[_DarkDragon_]'s killer sprites :P
    that is if you can please [_darkdragon_]

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    yo wassup DD luv ur sprites... cud u make me a evo and a pre-evo of latios?

EDIT: lol >on to mine and Darkdragon sprite thread :P twice as fast response duble the chance of gettin wat u want...
    here it is :)

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    @Cooltrainer Ashley Rose - Yes, you can use it :P

@Shaneypoo17 - Ye, I'll do both a pre-evo and a evo (or at least try), I'll post them on the sprite shop :P

@everyone - any requests go now on the link Shaneypoo17 posted :)

and here is a bulbasaur revamp from the yellow version that I made:

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    DD, now I can comment and bug j00 XD I've been anxious to comment your sprites :x and they simply...rock. But mine are better, mwahahahahhaha-*cough cough*- x.x Keep up the good work, but remember: School comes before sprites :|
    o/

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    So coooooooooooooollllllllll xD very nice :X o bixo parece que tem maquilhagem nos olhos XD looks evil and kindah gothic.... I love it x3

Back